I hear about an exam

You'd POV

We are back

We are stronger

We are WOAHHHH-

"Careful Yuu, you almost slip into your death. " Kakashi grabbed me on the ankle by the Nick of time. And by the way, we didn't got strong nor 'WOAHHH'
Kakashi-sensei pulled me up from my doom and told me to stand by the river side to look for more trash.

"I look I found a trash!"

"For the last time, stop trash talking about me!" Inari shout back at me. If your wondering why he's here well.

Apparently, Tazuna let his grandson come back with us to gather up some materials and pay the mission with right amount of money. I must say after the bridge was built they. Actually gain quite amount of fortune within a few days.

And also Inari wanted to become a ninja.
"What a killjoy. "I muttered and pick up a actual trash. "I'm pretty sure you'll be a good one too." I added.

"I already told you not to call me-" I tuned him out and walked further away from him.

'Just act like you don't know who's that idiot', I thought to myself.

-with Kakashi-

I watched Inari screaming for Yuu's attention. A chuckled escape underneath my mask when he trailed behind her. He eventually have up and sat under a tree, looking gloomily.

I walked towards him and sat beside him. "A wonderful day don't you think, Inari."I strike up a conversation. He thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yeah, it's very sunny here." He smiled sadly, "I never experienced this kind of weather at all back at the Land of Wave." He said and curled into a circle. "Sometimes I just wished dad was here." He mumbled.

  'me too kid, me too...' I thought, looking at the scenery longingly, thinking about the times I had with my father.

"But..." I snapped out of my trance and looked at him curiously. "I got mom and grandpa and a whole village to look after me, " he then looked at Naruto, "Naruto-nii was there, Sakura-San was there, Sasuke-San was there, even you Kakashi-San. Without you guys, who would know what'll happen to the land of waves under the hands of Gato." He said.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "What about Yuu?" I asked, he blushed and turned away.

"Yeah...she too."He messed his shirt, I smiled and ruffled his hair. He's starting to acknowledging his feeling huh.

"It'll come around eventually," he looked at me confused, "Your, you know." I pointed at me chest, he seems to understand and blushed.

"It's not like that!" He exclaimed burying his head into his knees.

"Sure it isn't~" I grinned when his face turned into a deeper shade of head. I looked at the students of mine confirming that they finishing their mission.

"Well I gotta go. The ninja will come here in a minute to take you to the academy. " I said, he nodded. "Do you think that you made a right decision?" I asked. He thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah." He nodded affirmatively.

"How so?" That rose my curiosity,

He just smiled at me.

-back to Yuu-

That's the last of it.

The last of the useless trash getting recycled and sooner or later,

Back into the river.

Kakashi-sensei told us to have the rest of the day off, so in a way...

Naruto asked Sakura out, got rejected.