Chapter 49

Maddy's P.O.V

I paced across the room with my brain exploding of ideas of what will happen. Everything is going to change.

I'm going to kill Tony! As soon as I got home, I ran and cried to my room. My mom entered knowing what happened and hugged me.

"I'm pregnant with Tony's freakin' baby!" I yelled and I broke into tears. I want to be and have a family with a person that I care about, not someone that I barely met!

They will kick me out of college if they found out. But, it will be kind of fun to have my own child. It will be sad if I have to kill my own baby.

I cleaned my tears and I went to bed. My baby girl or boy?

Haley's P.O.V

I put Tyler to sleep and got into bed. Ross got in as well and faced me. "I feel so bad for Maddy. She doesn't deserve it" I pouted. He hugged me and sighed.

"Life is not fair" he said. He fell right asleep and I repeated his words, Life's not fair. I agree. Tyler doesn't deserve teens as his parents. He needs responsible adults and that's not us.

*The Next Morning*

I walked over to Katy's house since we haven't seen each other for a while.

We greeted each other and went to her room since she's showing me outfits for her honecoming. While she was changing, I looked around and saw a blade on her drawer and a bit of blood.

I walked over to it and picked it up.

"How's this dr...ooohh" she stopped once she saw me with the blade.

"Have you been cutting?" I asked. She looked around nervously.

"Noo...My mom left that once she was done cutting her chicken. How it end up in my room" she chuckled and looked down. I grabbed her arm and pulled on her sleeve. There were scratch marks everywhere on her arm.

She pulled her arm back and turned around crying. "You caught me. I've been cutting ever since Mason and his girlfriend bully me. They insult me so bad, I began cutting" she looked at me.

I hugged her and she stopped crying. "Katy, you are a beautiful girl. Mason is the biggest jerk and he has no right to treat you like this. There are more boys who may be dying to date you".

Rocks started hitting the window and I looked out. Mason and his girlfriend looked out. "Where the heck is Katy!" Mason yelled. He continued throwing rocks. I decided to give him a piece of my mind. I flipped him of and started cursing at them to leave her alone. Their faces turned bright white and got mad and left.

Me and Katy high fived and spend the rest of the evening just like we planned.

Sorry if I haven't updated so long but I've been busy. Just so you know, Chapter 50 will be the very last chapter but there is a sequel coming up so their love will continue...