Chapter 21

Haley's P.O.V

I woke up by the alarm coming from my iPhone. I hope my mom was here. She always hum so beautiful.

After I got ready, I grabbed my keys and walked to my car but suddenly passed out.

-

-

-

-

I woke up in a dark room, and of course, I panicked. "Who's there!?", I screamed.

I got whipped at my face and cried. Brittany came out.

"Hello pig", she whipped my legs and I yelped. "What the heck is wrong with you!", I cried.

She grabbed on to my shirt and pulled me closer.

"Listen pig, you break up with Ross and force him to be in our group. If you don't do what I say, I'll make him hate you, forever", she forced me,"Now, make your choice. Do what I say, or say goodbye to Ross Shor Lynch".

I sighed, "I'll break up with him and force him to your group". "Brilliant. Girls?", she smiled evilly. Two girls walked up with scissors and I reconized one of them.

"LUCY!?", My jaw dropped. "Hello Johnson", she smirked. "W-What are you doing here?", I ask. "Winning Ross to the three of us, of course", she replied. Annie and Lucy cut the ropes that were around my hands.

"Oh I forgot, we will be spying on you 24/7 until you break up with him", she smirked. Oh dear.

"Fine, I'll break up with him", I sighed but inside, I had a smirk on my face.

Ross' P.O.V

I was watching t.v until I got a text from Haley.

Haley: Ross, I need to pretend to break up with you.

Me: Um why?

Haley: Brittany forced me to break up with you. But I need to do a 'pretend' breakup with you

Me: Then how will we date.

Haley: We will secretly date while you are in Brittany's little group. Then, a month later, tell her that you can't take it anymore.

Me: Okay. Will you be okay if I kiss other girls.

Haley: I'll be fine. I promise.

Me: I will always love you, no matter what.

Haley: Same here <3

Me: So, where would we meet?

Haley: At Sunny View park. I'm bringing Brittany along

Me: Okay, meet you in an hour.

Haylie: See you then

I gotta get ready to kiss a bunch of ladies. Not my happy ending.

Haley's P.O.V

I dialed Brittany's number. It kept ringing until someone picked up

"Boston resident", a French male voice spoke.

"Uh, can I speak to Brittany?", I asked.

"She'll be right with you. Enjoy the music", he responded and a classic song came on.

After the song, a voice spoke. "Hello?", Brittany greeted.

"This is Haley", I responded.

"Ugh, what do you want"

"Meet me at Sunny View park. That's where I'm breaking up with Ross"

"Perfect"

"Be there in an hour"

"Fine", she hung up.

I walked up to my calendar and marked an X on yesterday. Four more days until mom gets home.

I'm so excited!