Chapter 28

Lucy's P.O.V

Ugh that stupid Laura warned everyone about me!

I'll just have to kidnap her first so she could shut up.

I got her address and went over to her house.

I knocked on the door and hid. Once she answered and jumped out and put her into a sack.

I drove her home and tied her up into a chair.

I whipped her legs while she cried with blindfold on her mouth.

"So tell me, why would Ross used to fall for you?" I asked while I untie her blindfold.

"Because we started out as really good friend and we wanted to be more than friends but we broke up eventually" she cried.

I whipped her hands and she balled.

"What do you love about Ross?" I asked.

"He is a sweet boy and loves music and always finds a way to have fun and be active".

I kicked her legs and she kept crying. I asked her the next 3 questions.

After that, I beat her up until blood gushes out of her body.

"I'll make sure Ross never loves you again!" I hissed and left her in the cold room.

My plan is off to a great start!

Haley's P.O.V

I drove quickly to Lucy's house with a camera. To get proof and rescue some people she demolished.

I snuck in and saw a bloody Laura lying there, almost dead.

"Oh Laura!" I untied her and carried her to my car.

I took her to the hospital and went inside in the emergency waiting room.

"Hello, how may I-"

"My friend got beat up badly and now she's almost dead in my car!" I cried.

She called up a few nurses and they all headed to my car.

They took her inside and I followed her.

"You're gonna be okay" I cried and she nodded slowly.

I waited in the waiting room, playing with my thumbs.

Ross burst through the door and rushed to me. He started to cry and I comforted him.

After 2 hours, the nurse came out of the room.

"I'm sorry" he sighed "We tried to save her but she was too weak".

Ross cried into my arms and I cried as well.

"She's alive!" another nurse yelled. We rushed in there and her heart monitor started to beep again.

Ross picked me up and hugged me. My good friend was alive again.

I wiped away his tears and Laura woke up.

Ross held her hand. "Ross, the only thing I'm proud of, is to be your friend" she whispered and smiled.

"I feel the same way" he replied. They hugged and I hugged her too.

"Well, since she growing strength again, we'll have her out by tomorrow" the nurse smiled and walked away.

After a few hours, we went to the police station. I took a few pictures of Laura, the whip, the chair, and the place that she was trapped in.

We explained it to them and they are on the case to try to find Lucy.