Chapter 24

Haley's P.O.V

My heart stopped. I can't believe it. A 17 year old girl who is still going to high school is pregnant.

Maddy looked at me. "Congratulations Miss Johnson. It looks like a pretty healthy baby to me" the doctor smiled and walked out of the room.

"Wow" Maddy looked at me. "Oh no, what am I gonna do!? How will my mom take this!? Do I have to quit school!? How will Ross react!? What if this ruins Ross' career and-"

"Haley, calm down. You don't need to drop school or this won't ruin Ross' career. I understand that his fans won't be happy but they will understand. He is in a band and after high school, you can go on tour with him. Plus, it's your last year in high school and the baby is coming in 9 months. Trust me, we will figure something out".

I calmed down a little bit. "I'll go with you to talk to your mom" she smiled at me.

"Thanks Maddy" I hugged her and we walked out of the hospital together.

-

-

Once we got to my house Ross was watching his t.v show, Austin and Ally.

"Hey babe, where were you?" he asked while he kissed me on my cheek.

I looked at Maddy and she looked back. I cleared my throat.

"Ross, I'm pregnant"

Ross' eyes widened. "A-Are you joking?" he asked with a worry look.

"No Ross, she really is pregnant" Maddy sighed.

"Wow, I can't believe it" he sighed.

"Are you okay with it" I asked.

"Yeah"

His phone buzzed. "Sorry babe, I gotta go" he walked to the door and slammed it.

"He was not okay with it" I sighed to Maddy.

"Yeah, I could tell"

*The Next Day*

I got to school and walked to Maddy and Rydel.

And my eyes laid on a crying Rydel. "Delly, what happened?!" I asked.

"Marc kidnapped me!" She sobbed.

"Did you escape?" I asked

"Yeah, luckily but I'm still scared of him"

I hugged her and Maddy joined. We heard giggles but I didn't care. Then I heard "I love you Annie" and I turned around and saw Ross and Annie holding hands while walking down the hallway.

Ross kissed her cheek and she giggled. Maddy and Rydel squeezed my hand and Rydel sighed.

Ross stopped in front of me and smirked. "Well, well, well if it isn't the pregnant teenager" he smiled with evil in his eyes.

Everyone stared and I smiled. "Yes Ross, I am, thanks" I smirked. That shut him up.

"Have fun, you too Annie" I smiled and walked away. Rydel and Maddy followed.

"Are you okay, Haley?" Maddy asked.

"Yeah, all I care about is the baby and my career. This baby will have a new father, hopefully"

-

-

-

*School Bell Rings*

"Class dismiss" our math teacher, Mr. Frandle dismissed. I grabbed my back pack and walked out of class.

I heard Ross and Annie flirting. "You look amazing today" Ross winked. Annie blushed and he kissed her.

I ignore them and while they kissed, Ross tugged on my shirt and I slapped his hand and walked away.

Delly dropped me off at my house. "Thanks Del" I hugged her and walked home.

My favorite woman who I hadn't seen for two weeks stood there with open arms.

"Mom!" I ran to her and jumped into her arms. "I missed you, sweetie" she squealed.

"I missed you too" I cried. We pulled back and her face became normal.

"I checked the Internet and it said that you are pregnant? Is that true?" she asked.

I sighed. "Yes mom, but it was not my fault like I don't even know how-"

"Whether you know it or not, I'll help you" she smiled.

"Really?" I spread a smile on my face.

"Yes. Besides, you only got a few months of school left so you will be fine" she smiled.

How can anyone hate her? I hugged her and she hugged back.

She is the best mom ever!