Chapter 12

Haley's P.O.V

I walked to the cafeteria with my friends until I fell on the the ground.

I stood up, with pasta all over my shirt. Brittany came up to me and slapped me hard.

"Oww!", I yelled.

She kicked my leg and punched my face. I fell to the ground, again. She put her foot on my head and one of her best friends kicked me on my thigh.

I could her her laughing and then, felt her fell on the ground. "Omph", she muttered.

My eyes began to close slowly.

-

-

-

-

I woke up in a white room and heard beeps. This must be the hospital.

A nurse came in. "Are you okay, Miss Johnson?", she asked. "Y-yeah", I answered.

"How's your head?", she asked.

"I have a headache but I'm alright"

"I'll get your family", she walked out of the room.

5 minutes later, my mom, Annie, Maddy, and Rydel walked in.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?", my mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright", I replied.

Rydel gave me a hug. "Someone tackled Brittany while she was stepping on you", Maddy noted.

"Who?", I asked.

"I did", Annie spoke,"I saw that pig trying to kill ya, so I tackled her like I tackled an angry buffalo back in Texas".

There was a pause. "You must be a professional at that", Rydel finally said.

"Where is she now", I asked. "In the principal's office, she's getting suspended for a week", Maddy replied.

"Oh, and Ross is waiting for you", Rydel noted. "Where is he?", I asked.

"Flirting with a nurse", Rydel answered.

"Oh", I concluded, disappointed.

"I'll bring him in", Rydel walked out.

"Wait Ry- and she's gone", I sighed. Annie, Maddy, and my mom walked out so now, I'm alone in the room.

Ross walked in. I closed my eyes to rest my head for the headache.

It was quiet until I felt warm lips at my lips. They pressed together and I enjoyed it.

We pulled back. "Haley, I'm am very sorry. I was stupid to believe my ex girlfriend and not my girl. Can you forgive me?", he kissed my forehead.

"I forgive you", I agreed. He chuckled and hugged me tightly. He lied on the hospital bed with me.

My head rested on his warm chest and I felt sleepy I felt his lips at my cheek and gave me chills.

He rubbed my arm, probably felt my chills and I finally fell asleep.

-

-

-

-

I woke up and Ross wasn't in my bed. I watched some t.v and a nurse came in.

"You are ready to go home, Haley", she noted.

"Thank you", I replied.

I walked out of the hospital and my mom was waiting outside and I walked to her car.

"Welcome back, baby", she smiled and handed me a gift.

I opened it and it was a bracelet that says: I'm always by your side

"Aww, thanks mom", I hugged her and she hugged back.

When we drove home, she helped me upstairs and laid me down in bed.

"Ross is coming to visit you, he is such a nice guy", she complimented.

"You've met him?", I asked.

"Yeah, after he visited you at the hospital, we went to Starbucks and get to know each other, and he is really nice", she smiled.

"Thanks mom", I hugged her and she hugged back.

Finally, my mom agrees on my boyfriend.