Chapter 47

Riker's P.O.V

I paced across my room running my hand through my hair. I was having trouble with Haley. Ever since she got the baby, I feel like I have feelings for her again.

I've got to get my mind off Haley. I got into my car and drove to Starbucks. I walked up to the cashier and my mouth dropped. Hottie!

"Hello and how may I help you?" She asked. I shook my head and weakly smiled. "I-I'll like to get a c-coffee please?" I asked stuttering. She smiled "Alright and this is under the name?"

"Riker" I blushed and walked to my table. I looked at her the whole time as she takes orders from other people. She brought up my coffee and I thanked her. I took a sip but saw someone sat down. I looked up and it was her.

"Hi, may I sit here? I'm on my break" she asked. I nodded rapidly making her laugh.

"I'm Chloe by the way" she introduced herself. She has sky blue eyes with blonde hair that has black highlights at the end of her hair.

"Riker Anthony Lynch" I introduced and she giggled. "I know you like me" she chuckled and patted my hand "But hey, you're a cutie too."

My body turned hot instantly as I looked down.

"Why don't we hang out?" she asked me with her dashing blue eyes.

"Sure! When?"

"Lets get together at the park at 5? Sounds good?"

She nodded and patted my back. She then return to work. I looked down and saw a piece of paper that had her phone number on it. I put it on my phone and left.

I opened the door and sighed happily. Dad looked at me confused and rolled his eyes.

"A girl?" He asked me and I looked at him with my eyes widened.

"How did you-"

"Riker I lived with you for 23 years! Do you think as a father I wouldn't know if you have fallen in love? " he explained. I had no words.

"Well dad, you are correct" I admitted and he smirked. He ruffled my hair knowing that I hate it when he does that.

"Grrr dad" I lightly punch his stomach.

"So, who is this lucky chic?" He asked and I frowned. He shrugged.

"Her name is Chloe and I'm meeting her at 5" I told him.

Dad raised his eyebrows, seems like he wants detail.

"Blonde hair with black highlights at the end, bright blue eyes" I defined and he nodded.

"Well good luck" he smiled and walked upstairs.

"Oh dad, don't tell mom. She would want to meet her if she knows earlier" I warned and he did a thumbs up to me.

Rocky ran downstairs with Ryland behind him.

"I've heard you've got a girl! Spill me the deets!" Ryland squealed like a girl. Rocky nodded agreeing with Ryland.

I looked at dad who smirked and did a thumbs up. I chuckled as he went back to his bedroom.

I explained what happened at Starbucks and they just oohed like any normal boys.

Mom came downstairs with a big smile. I look at dad and he shook his head telling me that he didn't say a word to her.

"I know that look. You got a girl" she rolled her eyes. I looked at confuse and angry at the same time and he does shoulders. I'll never forgive him.

"I'll meet her on your fifth date. Got it?" She went into the kitchen and Rocky laughed at me.

I frowned and shoved Rocky and went to my room. I got out my phone and begin texting Chloe.