Chapter 2

Haley's P.O.V

It's Friday, day two in my new school. Tomorrow is Rydel's party. I hope Ross won't find me. I drove my car to school and saw Ross with the same girl from yesterday.

He glanced over at me and smiled. I turned away and speed walked to the building. My heart started pounding, hard. Once I saw his sweet smile, I melted. My thoughts stopped when I accidently bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry", a voice spoke. He held out his hand and I grabbed it and got up.

I looked at him and he looks a lot like Ross. "Let me guess, you're Ross' brother", I spoke annoyed. "How do you know?", he asked. "Oh I don't know, you look like him", I responded.

"I'm Riker", he introduced. He smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Haley", I responded quietly. "Nice to meet you, Haley", he smiled.

"You're a lot different from Ross", I noted.

"Yeah, he is...Different"

"Why?"

"I have no idea, he used to be the lovable one, but now, he's bad and make out with them and leave them with girls"

"Why would they fall for him?"

"Don't you see? For girls, he's the hot one, and a player"

"Well, I'm not going to fall for him"

"That's good, you are very bright"

"Thanks", I smiled weakly. "I should go, what's your next class?", he asked. "Gym", I responded. "I have gym too, follow me", he smiled. I walked with him.

As I walked with Riker, we walked past Ross and his girl. Ross gave Riker a death look, but Riker ignored it.

"I'll meet you outside", he planned. "Okay", I smiled. He walked into the guys locker room. I walked into the girls locker rooms and saw a few guys there, including Ross. He winked at me and I kept walking.

Once I was ready, I went outside to meet Riker. "hey", he smiled. I smiled back. Someone pushed him down and Ross stood there, shirtless?

"Like what you see?", he smirked. "No", I pushed him back and pulled Riker back up. "This isn't over", he yelled.

I rolled my eyes and our coach came outside. "ROSS SHOR LYNCH", she yelled, "violently pushing a student. Go to the principal's office, NOW".

He dropped a paper in front of me and walked to the office. I picked up the paper and read it.
Your Cute,
Call me 310-715-6103 (A/N Not his real number XD)

I crumpled the paper up and started gym class.

After class, I was walking to History when I was thrown over someone back. Then I was outside and thrown into a car.

I suddenly reconized the person's face