Chapter 38

Kate's P.O.V

I walked to school and everyone is staring me. I walked to my locker and put my books away. Someone slammed it shut.

I look up and it was Mason and his girlfriend Emily.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes and they look at each other.

He held my hips and kiss my cheek. I slapped him

Emily slapped me and I stepped on her foot and ran away. Mason ran after me.

I turned around and he grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

I hit his back and he took me outside. He placed me on the grass and sat next to me.

I look down. "What do you want?"

"I want you to help me with something" he smiles and I rolled my eyes.

"After how you treat me like that. No" I stood up and turned around.

He tackles me down and pins my arms arm over my head.

I sighed "What do you want?"

"I want you to plan a party for Emily and I's one month anniversary" he looks at the sky dreaming.

"Why would I help my ex plan an anniversary for his girlfriend he cheated me on" I look up at him.

I pushed him to the ground and stood up. "Forget it" I ran all the way to class.

Emily wade up to me and I backed up. "Umm hi" I hit the wall.

"I hope you didn't steal my boyfriend" she smirks.

I sighed "I didn't, now please leave me alone"

The bell rang and sadly, she sits next to in class.

I sat down and got my books out. She keeps staring at me.

I cleared my throat "Do you mind?" I looked at her sharply.

She starts arguing about why I dated Mason. I plugged my ears while watching the movie.

She unplugged them and keeps arguing. I slammed my head on to the table.

"Kate, sit up straight!" Mr. Carson yelled.

I wanted to explode. "May I be excused" I raised my hand.

"For only 5 minutes" he nodded and I rushed out.

I sat against a wall for a minute to clear the headache.

Someone came out and sat next to me. I didn't want to look.

"Seriously, why would you date Mason" Emily started talking and I stood up.

"Just leave me alone, woman" I backed up and she smirked.

I bumped in to someone and it was Mason. He grabbed my wrists and we went outside.

I cried. "Just leave me alone" I looked down.

Mason leaned in and lightly bit my neck. He kissed it and I try to push him away.

He held my waist and hugged it while Emily watched.

I cried and sat down.

I looked away and cried on my legs. They were talking while I was handcuffed.

He pinned me down and leaned in. I looked away but Emily pushed my head forward.

Mason was inches away and keeps coming closer.

I closed my eyes and felt his hot breath when...

"Leave her alone!" A voice spoke.

He jumped off me and it was Ross. I ran to him and he hugged me while I cried on his chest.

"Wow, you look really st-strong" Emily flirted but he ignored.

"I have a girlfriend and a child. So leave me alone" he glared at her and she backed up.

"Leave her alone or you're done" he growled.

"Let her go, she's with us" Mason chuckled.

I shook my head rapidly. Ross brought me inside and left Mason and Emily outside.

He brought me to the principal's office. "Yes, how may I- are you okay?" He brought me to his office with Ross.

"So, what happened?"