Chapter 17

Haley's P.O.V

After school, we went to my house and I found a note on the counter. It was from my mom.

Haley-

I got a big business issue so now, I'm

coming home in two weeks. So sorry

but now, you have the house to

yourself. Make the right choices;)

<3 Mom

I smiled at the note and called her. "Love you mom, bye", I hung up and smiled at Ross.

"You are so connected to your mom", Ross smiled.

"She is my best friend, I never let her down", I replied, "Okay so to know which lip gloss she uses, I am gonna try them on and you kiss me. I'll know which one is the one she uses on Cole".

"After that, can we kiss with the lip gloss she uses?", he asked and smirked.

"Oh fine", I chuckled. I got 16 lip glosses. I picked one up that says 'Destiny's Dove'. I put it on and kissed Ross. He pulled back. "That's not it", he noted.

I took it off and tried another one. The name was 'Sweet Blossom'. I put it on and kissed Ross. He pulled back again. "Nope", he noted.

We kept trying till the 9th lip gloss. It was called 'Dolphin's Soul'. I put it on and looked in the mirror. It looks exactly the one Brittany uses.

I kisses Ross and he didn't pull back. We began making out and the feeling was amazing. After ten minutes, he pulled back slowly.

"I could tell that was the one, huh?", I laughed. He rolled his eyes and pushed me playfully.

He lied on top of me and tried to kiss me but I turned away. "Where's that pretty little face?", he tickled me and of course, I laughed hard. I turned facing him and covered my face.

He opened my hands and leaned in. I couldn't stop him cause he held my hands. He kissed me and and I kissed back.

He got off of me and we looked at 'Dolphin's Soul'. I got a great idea.

"I know how to get Cole back!", I screeched. "Really? How?", he asked.

"Okay, this will sound crazy but we need to get every bad taste and smell and try to put it in there. Then, when she kisses him, Bam! He will walk away, forever", I smirked.

"There's my little rebel", Ross smirked back. I tried to think of something disgusting.

"Do any of your sibling work out?", I asked. He gave me a confused look. "For the smell", I noted. "Oh, well my little brother, Ryland plays football", he responded.

"Great", she smiled. We walked to her car and drove to my house. We walked in and walked up to a room with two beds.

"This is mine and the other bed is Ryland's", he explained. I nodded as he dug through his dirty clothes.

"This one is with sweat", he held a pair of socks up. I plugged my nose immediately. I nodded and try to find other stuff.

-

-

-

-

After a few hours, we found Ryland's sweaty socks, expired milk and a moldy bread.

We squeeze the sweat out of Ryland's socks, put moldy bread, and pour expired milk in a blender. After than, it looks so dirty.

I opened the lid and Ross and I gaged. "One more thing", Ross held up red food coloring. I nod excitedly and he poured it in.

We mixed it and it looks a little darker than the real 'Dolphin's Soul' but she won't notice.

We poured it in 'Dolphin's Soul'. Once it was done. I put it on and kissed Ross. He pulled back immediately and started gagging.

"Defiantly works", he coughed. I took it off and kissed his cheek. "Can I sleep over tonight", he asked.

"Sure, why not", I smiled.

At 11 p.m, we walked upstairs an into my room. We put on our pj's and went to bed.

He went to my bed and lied down next to me.

"Goodnight my princess", he smiled. "Goodnight my love", I smiled back.

I have the best boyfriend ever!