Chapter 39

Ross' P.O.V

Kate explained everything to the principal and he called Mason and Emily down. I held on to her arm and pulled her closer to me.

"And are you her father?" He asked. "No, I'm her friend".

Mason and Emily walked in and saw her. Mason smirked and wrapped his arm around Emily.

They sat down still looking at her and I glared at him.

"Okay so, Kate told me that you force her to kiss her and made her plan an anniversary" he looked at her and she nodded.

Mason and Emily looked at each other.

"I'm gonna have to suspend you guys for a week" he looked at them.

"Now apologize to Kate now!" He looked st her.

"No, suspension is good enough" they smirked and walked outside.

"I'm sorry Kate I-"

"Its okay" she smiled and hugged me and walked back to class.

I left Kate's school and drove home. I walked through the door and Tyler was watching a show and Haley fell asleep on the counter.

I chuckled and carried her up to bed. I covered herself up and stroke her back.

She moaned lightly and lightly smiled. "Where's Tyler? I need to care for-" she moaned.

"Shhhhh it's okay, go to sleep and I'll take care of him". I massaged her neck and she fell asleep.

I went to get Tyler and gave him a ball. He tries to bite it but I pulled it back.

"You don't eat it, silly" I chuckled and he looked at me with tired eyes.

I made him milk and he fell asleep. I carried him upstairs and put him in his crib.

I lied down next to Haley and turn the TV on. She nuzzled up next to me and I did as well.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up with Tyler screaming. I put him back to sleep and looked at the bed. Haley was in there.

I looked at the time and it was 9:47. I slowly bit Haley's neck and kissed it a few times.

She then quickly jumped on me and held my hands to the bed.

She smirks and kissed my forehead. She then got off of the bed and walked downstairs.

I ran and picked her up. "Ross!" she yelled. I placed her slowly on the counter and smirked. "I win" I chuckled.

She grabbed my hand and bit it. "Oh come here you!" I ran and caught up to her.

She landed on the grass as I held her down.

I hugged her as she hugged me. I heard Tyler cried and Haley ran to the house.

I made us breakfast and looked upstairs.

Haley came downstairs with Tyler in her arms. She placed him down and ate breakfast.

After we ate, she went back to bed and fell asleep. I took care of Tyler until someone knocked on the door.

I opened it and it was Maia. "Sup Maia" I smiled.

I let her in. She wore short shorts and a tank top.

She looked at me and smirked. I gave her a confused look.

"You know Haley is not here right now" she got closer.

"Sh-She's asleep" I stuttered.

"Perfect" she smashed her lips into mine and I kinda enjoy it.

We kissed until we heard a gasp. We look up and Haley was there with Tyler in her hands.

"Haley I-"

"Don't ever speak to me again! I'm head we didn't get married" she ran out the door and slammed it.

Maia smiled and rubbed my arm. "Tell me the truth, do you still love her?"

I gulped. Maybe I have feelings for Maia too.

"No" I closed my eyes. She smiled and smashed her lips into mine. Feels good to be with her.