Chapter 18

Ross' P.O.V

I woke up with Haley in my arms. I smiled and looked at the time. It was 4:34. We have to get to school before it starts.

Haley woke up 5 minutes later and we got ready for school.

We got to school at 6: 50. School starts at 7:15. We opened Brittany's locker and put all of her lip glosses in there.

We closed her locker an sighed in relief. "Ahh we did it!", she squealed. I hugged her and she hugged back.

We stared into each others eyes. We slowly leaned in and pressed our lips together. We kept kissing till we heard a bell rang and everyone rush in.

We pulled back and walked away slowly. Brittany went to her locker and put on 'Dolphin's Soul'. We secretly chuckled as Cole came by.

"Hey babe", he kissed her lips and pulled back immediately and gagged.

"Ugh what did you eat for breakfast? I'm done with this group", he gagged and walked away.

We started laughing until Principal Snow came up to us. "Don't forget you two have detention today", he noted.

We nodded and walked away. Annie came in a bikini and came up to me. She took off my shirt and I looked at her scared.

"Come with me", she smirked and tried to pull me into the bathroom. Haley pushed Annie and she let go of me.

"WHAT THE HECK ANNIE, HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!",Haley yelled at her. "Not anymore", she kissed me and I pulled back and gagged. Gross

Haley began laughing hard. "What happened?", Annie gasped. "You just wore Ryland's sweat, expired milk, and moldy bread", I chuckled.

"How was that possible?", Annie asked.

"I know Brittany's locker combination and we just added some special ingredients to your 'special' lip gloss", I explained.

"How did you know it was the lip gloss?", Annie asked.

"Security cameras. It was obvious", Haley replied. Annie freaked out and stomped away.

We high-five each other and went to our classes.

-

-

-

-

It was lunch and I met up with Haley. "I'm going to the bathroom", I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Once I was done, I opened the stall and I was pushed back in.

"What the...", I tried to stand up but someone was pushing me down.

"You're mine now, Ross Lynch", a familiar voice threatened.

Once my eyes were clear, Annie was the one who pushed me.

"HELP!", I screamed. Annie chuckled and kissed me.

Haley's P.O.V

"Are you and Nathan together?", I asked Maddy.

"Yes!", she squealed.

"HELP!", a voice screamed. "That sounded like Ross", Maddy said.

I got up and ran to the boy's bathroom and opened a stall. Annie was with Ross kissing him.

I punched her in the face and she kicked my leg and punch my face. I knee her stomach and she fell onto the floor.

"Get near my boyfriend again and you'll get more than this", I threatened.

Annie lie on the floor and I faced Ross. He was shirtless and came up to me.

Ross hugged me tightly. His warm body made my heart race.

"Haley, your face", Ross cupped his hands around my bruised face. "Don't worry Ross, it's nothing", I replied.

He kissed my lips and hugged me. I hugged back as Brittany walked in.

"Annie! What happened?", she kneeled down and glared at her.

"Haley...", she replied weakly. Brittany stood up and tried to choke me. I grabbed her hands and pushed her away.

"This isn't over, Haley Johnson. You'll regret what you did to my best friend!", she yelled.

"Pff, I don't regret any of it. She kissed my boyfriend and bruised my face", I laughed.

"Oh you'll get payback. And even to your precious mom or your friends will be included too"

"Stop, they have nothing to do with this"

"We'll see about that", Brittany threatened and walked away with Annie.

I hugged Ross tightly. Am I scared of Brittany?