Chapter 26

Ross' P.O.V

"Ross, what are you doing here?" Haley asked.

"I came to say I'm sorry. I was a jerk after you said tht you were pregnant. Now, I realize that I don't care about what other people think. I just care about our love. Our love is timeless" I apologized.

She started to cry a little and I hugged her. We sat on her couch and she cried in my arms. I held her tightly and she looked at me. I kissed her lips soflty and she hugged back.

"Haley, I love you and I don't know what I will do without you" I rubbed her arm. "Then why did you got mad at me when I told you that I was pregnant?" she asked.

"I didn't want my mom to find out that I was dating a pregnant teenager. I shouldn't have let you in the first place" I replied. I patted on my leg so she can lie her head down and she did. I played with her hair and she looks at me.

I lie down with her after playing with her hair. We faced each other and I stroked her face. After a while, she fell asleep and I carried her upstairs bridal style. I lie her down on her bed and kissed her lips.

I sat on her bed and stroked her back. I left, leaving a note on her night stand.

Haley's P.O.V

*The Next Morning*

I woke up on my bed. Where's Ross? I checked the time and saw a note on my night stand.

I picked it up and it read:

Haley,

I want to know if your available today. We can swim in my pool with my siblings. Let me know at school or text me.

-Ross<3

I smiled and started getting ready for school.

Once I got out of the car, I walked to Ross who smiled at me. We hugged and he smiled a little bigger.

"I got the note, yes I'm available" I smiled. He smiled too and we stared into each other's eyes. His nice, hazel, dreamy eyes.

"Hey Hal-, never mind" Maddy walked off. We stared at each other for another minute and he held my cheek.

"I'm so glad to see you again" he smiled.

"Same here" I choked out.

Annie skipped to Ross. "Lets go, boyfriend".

She tried to pull him inside the school but he pushed her.

"Annie, I'm breaking up with you" he confessed with no heart.

She looked at me and slapped me. I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked confused.

"Because you slapped me, isn't it funny?" I asked.

She faked laughed and walked away.

"Well I got to go to class, see you later" he kissed my lips and walked away.

I begin walked to class until I heard crying.

I went to where the crying came from and saw Brittany sobbing.

I feel bad but she's my enemy. I'll just go normally. "Are you okay?" I asked normally.

"Oh Haley!" she hugged me and cried into my arms.

I wiped away her tears. "Tell me what happened" I asked.

"Annie backfired at me by making out with Justin. She stole him from me. She's even worst than me" she cried.

I hugged her. "And I apologize for giving you hard times before. I was just jealous about everything about you. Can we be friends?" she asked.

I thought about it. "Yes Brittany" I replied and we hugged each other.

Brittany changed, in a good way.