Chapter 50 ~ Finale

Haley's P.O.V

I put Tyler to bed and went to the kitchen to grab a snack. Annie, Brittany, Rydel and Maddy came in through my door. "Hey!" Brittany greeted. I rolled my eyes and hugged them.

"You know what, you and Ross make the perfect couple, you should get married!" Annie blurted out. My eyes widened.

"Woah Annie. Let's not put the saddle on a wild horse yet. I don't want to rush in our relationship. I'm a teen" I replied. My mind and heart is saying other wise. I really want to marry him.

"No. You're 19 so you are an adult" Annie corrected. The girls nod in agreement.

"Yeah, it could happen but Ross is probably not thinking about us getting married" I lied.

"Mmmmhmmm" Rydel hummed. We all looked at her and she gave us a 'what' look.

Maddy looked down a her stomach and sighed "If they gave me a chance to kill Tony, I will take it".

"Maddy come on. You will be fine. Tony is in jail forever and there is no way that he will do it again to other girls" Brittany replied

"It's his fault he gave me this kid in my stomach. 9 more months, its ours" she growled.

"When the baby grows up, it is going to ask who their dad is and what do you do then?" Brittany asked.

"Tell her or him the truth. To tell it that his dad is an old guy who wasn't my husband and want me for pleasure. That's the kind of dad he is" Maddy answered clenching her fists.

"That will make them feel bad. It were an accident" Rydel noted.

"Of course he/she won't. I know it" She answered.

Annie looked at her phone, then glanced at Rydel then back at me. "We have to go. I need to study for collage and so does Brittany and Maddy" Annie spoke.

"I gotta rehearse for a show" Rydel said. They walked out the door and I'm alone.

Ross came in through the door with Riker and Rocky wearing their football t-shirts. They yelled Broncos so loudly and went to the living room. I heard Tyler cry and I rushed upstairs to take care of him.

Ross came into the room and apologized. I rolled my eyes and layed down on the bed with Tyler laying on his belly on the mattress. He played with my hair and start chewing on it.

I put his T.V show on and there was Little Einsteins. I giggled because they played their theme song which is going around all over the internet. He started babbling and laughing and I just smiled.

I looked at his hair and realized that his hair is blond like Ross' hair. His eyes are light blue like mine. I smiled. He's a beautiful baby.

I closed the door since the boys are all into the Broncos game. The baby crawled over to a sleeping Zoe and pulled onto her tail. She jumped up and pulled back. Tyler started babbling to Zoe and she just looked.

*1 hour later*

Ross came up into the room looking like a tomato from all of the yelling. He kissed my cheek and jumped onto the bed.

I looked at him and started thinking about what Annie said. You guys should get married. I would very much love to marry him but a part of me is saying no.

"Hhhhhaaaalllleeeeyyy" Ross was in front of me waving his hand in my face. I shook my head "What?".

He smiled and kissed my lips. "Do you want to go out tonight?" He asked.

"Sure" I replied and he kissed me one more time before going to take a shower.

Ross' P.O.V