Chapter 40

Haley's P.O.V

After the drama, I cried with Tyler in my hands. He touched my face and I slightly smiled.

I cradled Tyler. Ross and Maia walked outside and I hid in the bushes.

"She left already?" Maia asked.

"I guess so" Ross replied.

Tyler coughed and they turned their heads. They walked up to me and I backed up fast.

"Why running away babe?" Ross smirked as a tear fell down my cheek.

"You cheated on me" I mumbled.

Maia took Tyler out of my hands and held him upside down. "Since you lost your boyfriend, you don't deserve a child" she smirked and tried to let go of his foot.

I grabbed Tyler and punched Maia in the face.

I ran to Ross and Maia's house and locked the door. I called Annie quickly.

"Hello?"

"Annie please help me. Can you pick me up as fast as you can! I'll explain why later"

"I'm on my way"

I hung up and hid while Ross and Maia tried to open the door.

I ran to the backyard and snuck into Annie's car and she drove off.

I explained everything to her as she drove.

After she stopped at her house, she looked at me and hugged me tight.

"Wait I got an idea" she ran inside and grabbed eggs and toilet paper. She then drove to their house

We went outside and started trashing their place. I gave Tyler an egg and he crushed it over Ross' car. I then wrote on a piece of paper next to the crushed egg:

This is from your son, Tyler. Oops never mind, my son Tyler

I giggled and we drove to Annie's house

I spend the whole night at Annie's house. She invited Maddy and Brittany. We couldn't invite Rydel because of the situation that I'm in.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up with Annie's brother, Daniel waking me up.

He is cute now that I don't have a boyfriend. He's single.

I moaned. "I don't wanna get up".

Daniel swooped my up and carried me downstairs. He sat me down and he went into the other side of the counter.

I looked down and he stared at me. "You look beautiful" he complimented.

I blushed and he came closer. He placed his hands on my waist and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I really like you" I blurted out. He pulled back and I gasp. "I-I'm so-sorry I said th-"

He smashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back and he cupped my face.

"Woah lovebirds" we pulled back and Annie, Maddy and Brittany were at the stairs giggling. I blushed and so did Daniel.

"Do you mind?" Daniel asked. Brittany, Maddy and Annie laughed and ran upstairs. He looked at me and smiled.

"Haley, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

The rest of the day, we hang at the Lynch's house since Ross and Maia weren't there. Rydel already knew what happened but she's still my best friend. Stormie volunteered to watch over Tyler for me.

We splashed each other at the pool with the boys, Riker, Rocky, and Ratliff.

"Okay, hide and seek. Boys vs. Girls. Girls start counting" Riker announced and we rolled our eyes.

"1.......2.........3...........4...........5..........6...........7............8............9.....10!" we counted and searched all over the pool.

I jumped into the pool and touched Rocky "Found you". Brittany looked in the bushes "FOUND RIKER!" she called out.

Annie and Maddy found Ratliff and Rydel found Daniel.

"You guys are easyyy" Annie complained and we laughed. The boys counted while we hid. I hid behind their big garbage can.

The boys searched for us while we still hide. Someone picked my up bidal style and dropped me into the pool. I swim up and Daniel smirked. "Found you" he chuckled and I lightly punched his shoulder.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. "ALRIGHT OUR TURN!!!!!!" Maia called out as we turned our heads. Ross was in his swim trunks and Maia was in her strapless bikini.

"Mom said it was our turn to have the pool in private, just the two of us" Ross debated.

We all moaned and walked out. Daniel wrapped his arm around me and walked in.

"Woah woah woah, who are you?" Ross asked.

"Haley's boyfriend and Annie's sister" he replied.

Maia looked at me as I kissed his cheek.

"Well we better get going. Enjoy your privacy" he chuckled and walked inside with me.

We watched a movie all together besides Ross and Maia. Daniel wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled closer to him.

Maia and Ross came and sat on their own couch. They started kissing with them laughing which bothered everyone.

"Ross, can you go somewhere else!? We're watching a movie" Rydel asked.

"But this couch is comfortable" Maia pouted and continued. I sighed loudly trying to ignore the giggles. Daniel kissed my cheek and I layed down on his lap. He played with my hair and watched the movie.

Once the movie was over, everyone ran into the kitchen but Ross and I.

I pulled out my phone and start looking at my pictures, just to ignore Ross.

"I'm sorry" I heard him mumble. I stayed quiet and he sat next to me. My heart pounded faster, Oh no.

"I'm sorry Haley but I have feelings for Maia. She is so amazing and-"

"Why are you talking about your girlfriend to your ex?" I asked like it was a duh question.

"Can we just stay friends?" he asked.

I sighed "I can't, I'm sorry". I got up and went into the kitchen.

I don't trust him as a boyfriend, why trust him as a friend?