Chapter 19

Haley's PO.V

After school, I walked upstairs to my bed with Ross following me.

I went into my covers and Ross joined. He stood up and took off his shirt. He lied down again and wrapped his arms around me.

I shivered. I love his warm body. Ross' body was the special recipe to make me fall asleep instantly.

*3 hours later*

I woke up with Ross still wrapped around my body.

Man, he looks adorable when he sleeps.

I got up and walked downstairs to watch t.v.

I turned it on and a show came on.

Lady: The cast of our new movie are Daniel Copper, Lucy Dane, Josie Young, and Ross Lynch will all be in the movie 'The Temple Horror', coming next year.

Ross is in a movie?

Ross walked downstairs and sat next to me. "Ross, are you in a movie?", I asked.

"What...Oh yeah, The Temple Horror. I was gonna tell you when I start filming next week", he explained.

"Oh honey I'm so proud", I hugged him and he hugged back.

He leaned in and so did I. We kissed and sparks flew across the ceiling. We pulled apart and we smiled.

"What is The Temple Horror about?", I asked.

"It's about these four tourist who went into an ancient temple but discover some scary things in there. And they've been chased by a mummy and been swept up by a tornado. And I'm Justin, the leader of the group", Ross explained.

"Sounds fun", I complimented.

Ross' P.O.V

How am I gonna tell Haylie that there is a kissing scene when I have to kiss Lucy Dane. I picked up the script and read it while Haylie is showering.

Justin (Ross) tries to save Olivia (Lucy) from falling into an edge.

Justin: Olivia, whatever happens, just know that I love you deeply.

Olivia: Oh Justin, I'll never forget you.

(Starts to kiss)

I am so gonna lose Haley. Ok Ross, just tell it to her but still love her. Plus, it's only acting.

"Hey Ross",Haley came downstairs with a towel in her hair. She's still pretty.

"Haley", I took a deep breath,"I have to do a kissing scene with Lucy Dane".

"Oh Ross it's okay. I understand that it's acting", she replied.

"But I love you so much. And Lucy is not gonna change our relationship"

"Good", she smiled and walked away.

Unknown P.O.V

"Yes, my plan is working, to get Ross Lynch", I laughed.

Someone knocked on my door and I answered.

"Why hello, come in", I greeted. We sat down and discuss my plan. "This will make your plan succeed", It handed me an object.

"Thank you, I really need this", I smirked.

I put it in my pocket. "Well I must be going, bye", it left and I was alone.

Finally gonna have Ross Shor Lynch in my hands and out of his girlfriend's life.

Haley Kirsten Johnson will be done this time with Ross Shor Lynch.