Chapter 15

Brittany's P.O.V

"We need a plan to get Cole in this group", I planned. Man he is hot guy. Ross smirked and leaned in. We started making out and all the girls giggled.

I pulled back. "Not here, baby", I smiled and started thinking of plans. "Tomorrow, show up really sexy and all of us will help you get sexy. Then that should catch his eye", Annie explained. "You are a, genuis", I smirked.

Ross was staring at Haley and Cole talking. I kissed his cheek. "Forget about that pig, Rossy", I snarled as I stared at Haylie.

They stood up and they walked away. I followed them, and Annie and Ross followed. We walked behind hear them talking.

"Hey, I was thinking. Since we're really good friends and all, wanna go to Cafe Rio on Saturday?", Cole asked Haylie.

"Are you asking me out?", Haley asked. Cole chuckled. "I guess so", he smiled. "I'd love to go", Haley smiled and they ended up in a hug.

Ross sighed and walked away. Me and Annie ran after him. "Baby, what's wrong. You don't have feeling for her, do you?", I asked.

"No, of course not", he replied and I leaned in. We began making out and walked backwards. "Haley, watch out!", Cole yelled. We continued against a locker.

"Thanks for 'saving' me", Haley thanked. I saw her kissed Cole on his cheek. I pulled back and stomped to Haley.

"Listen up, pig. Cole is mine and there is nothing that you can do to stop me", I snarled. She laughed. "What Cole?", she laughed. "You're playing dumb, huh? Well the one next to you will be mine. See you at Cafe Rio", she smirked and walked away. Annie followed and Ross looked at Haylie, shook his head in disappointment and followed as well.

I love revenge.

Haley's P.O.V

"We need to change plans", Cole suggested. "Lets go somewhere more private", I winked and brought him to the back of the school.

I looked around to see if they folllowed. "Okay, where could we go now?", I asked. "Umm let's see", he start to think, "Oh let's go to Starbucks", he thought.

"Sounds good", I smiled. He starts to lean in and so did I. Our lips pressed together and it felt good. But not as good as me and Ross kissing. Snap out of it, Haley. He kissed a bunch of girls. That's why he's a good kisser.

We began making out. After 5 minutes, we pulled back. He smiled and I smiled back. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

"You are an amazing girl, Haley. Can't believe that Ross kid treated you bad", he sighed. I smiled and kissed him one more time. He kissed back. "Excuse me?", Brittany snarled from behind. Ross was with her.

"What?", Cole asked. Brittany walked towards him and starts to talk to him. I stood there in silence. Ross did the same thing. Cole and Brittany were yards away from us. Ross sped walked to me. My heart pounded like crazy. What is he gonna do?

He held my waist and kissed me. I was about to pull back but it felt so good. Fireworks everywhere, sparks flew around my body. Everything is amazing.

We pulled back and I caught my breath. He cupped his hands around my face. "Haley, I still have feelings for you. I can't see you with Cole anymore. I was stupid for falling for Brittany. She means nothing to me. You, are every beautiful words that describes you. I am so sorry.", he apologized.

"I don't know if I can forgive you again", I sighed. Ross kissed my cheek and I shivered.. "Ross, I-I love you", I smiled weakly. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you more", he replied.

"I love you most".