Chapter 10

Ross' P.O.V

We walked into the fro-yo shop. "How can I help you?", the girl in front of the counter, totally staring at me.

I gotta say, she's pretty cute, but not like Haley.

Haley pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. The girl frown.

"I would like a chocolate", I finally spoke. Haley, Maddy, and Annie ordered their fro-yo.

5 minutes later, we got our fro-yo. "Enjoy", the girl smirked at me and walked off.

I found a paper in my fro-yo. I opened it and read out loud to the others:

Call me, I know you want me

310-639-7291

We laughed and I crumpled the paper. "Everyone is after me", I laughed.

"Because you are hot", Haley agreed. I kissed her cheek and continue to eat my ice cream.

We talked about random things until I saw a familiar face. Brittany. She told me to come by using her finger.

"I'm going to the restroom", I lied. They nodded and walked to where Brittany was.

"What?", I asked, annoyed. "You won't believe what I heard today. Listen", she held her phone to my ear and I listened. It was Haley and Maddy.

Maddy: I'm so glad you have a boyfriend, Haley.

Haley : Pff, oh please, the only reason why I'm dating Ross is because I want to become popular.

She took her phone away and smiled. "I'm sorry, Rossy", and walked away.

I walked back with the girls and picked up my fro-yo.

"Bye", I said, annoyed and walked to my car.

I started it and drove to school.

Haley's P.O.V

"What was that about?", Maddy asked.

"I don't know, but now, how are we gonna get to school?", I asked.

"My brother, Daniel can", Annie replied, "He ain't going to school till September 29".

"Thanks Annie", I replied.

She called her brother and talked for a minute, then hung up.

"He's on his way", Annie smiled. We waited for 3 minutes until Daniel showed up.

"Why hello brother", Annie greeted, "This is Haley and Maddy".

"Nice to meet you guys", he took out his hand we both shook it.

"Lets go", Daniel concluded and we all walked to his car and drove to our school.

Once we got there, we got out of the car. "Thanks brother", Annie thanked.

"Anytime", Daniel backed up his car and drove away.

We walked into the school and saw everyone crowded around something.

We walked up to it and we all gasped.

Ross and Brittany were making out against a locker.

I tapped on Justice's shoulder. "How long have they've been making out?", I asked her.

"10 minutes", she answered. Tears started to fall from my face and I speed walked away. Annie and Maddy followed me.

"I thought Ross changed", I sighed. "Haley, he ain't worth it. You are a great person", Annie smiled.

"Thanks guys", I hugged him and wiped my tears away.

We walked out and they kept on crowding them. We walked to our class, Math.

"Hey girls", our teacher greeted," Where's everyone?".

"They are crowding around a couple kissing", I replied.

"What?!", he ran out of the classroom and heard him yelling at Ross and Brittany.

"Wow, smart idea. Haley", Maddy complimented.

"Thanks", I thanked. Our class began to take their seats and our teacher walked in.

"Alright class, lets begin our lesson".