Chapter 48

Haley's P.O.V

I invited mom to dinner but she brought Tony. We watched them flirting with each other for 15 minutes straight without eating our food.

Someone knocked on the door and Tony jumped up. "That must be my son" he smiled and walked to the door.

"He has a son?" I asked mom and she nodded. Why would he invite his son. I ONLY invited mom.

His son came through the door and he looks like those hot kids in those movies but I'm dating the hottest of them all.

He sat down and the evening flew by so quickly but they're still here. Tony and my mom are cuddling and Tony's son, Derek is playing on his iPhone.

Me and Ross just looked at them. I made an excused. "Well Tony and mom and Derek, you guys look tired you should go home to get rest" I started shoving them through the door.

"Okay goodnight-"

I slammed the door and sighed. "I'm glad that's over" Ross smiled and jumped onto the couch.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a banana. Tyler was sleeping in his crib.

Annie and Brittany came through the door crying. "Guys what happened!?" I rushed to them and gave them a hug.

"Soneone is at Maddy's house doing things to her! We tried to get in but is locked and we were about to call the police but our phones died!" Annie sobbed.

"Ross watch Tyler for me" I demanded and I went to their car.

We got out and we can hear Maddy screaming and crying.

Hearing her cry so badly made me mad and sad. I used all of my force and ran into the door. It broke down and we went inside to look for her.

"Call the cops" I handed Brittany my phone and we went upstairs.

Maddy's bedroom door is locked and so I got the key she hid and unlocked it. I cannot believe what was going on in here.

Maddy was covered in sweat and tears and a bit of blood and in there was Tony, the guy that my mom is dating.

Maddy stood up in her bare body and hugged us tight. Tony looked at me in guilt.

"Haley?"

"Tony!? Why were you doing that to my best friend!?" I came up to him.

"I just really-"

"We are calling the cops"

Maddy hugged me tightly I could barely breathe. "Thank God you came" she cried.

Tony placed a hand on my hip but I slapped it away. "Please don't tell your mother, it will make her sad" he begged.

"I rather for her to find someone who she can trust than a dog like you!" I growled.

"But you wouldn't want your mother sad, don't you" he smirked.

He made a point. "She wouldn't be sad sweet cheeks, she would get angry" I smirked back and his eyes widen.

"Other woman cry till they die but my mother will kill you" I snarled at him.

"How would you know if you don't spend time with her" he smirked.

Annie tackled him, pinning him to the ground. "Don't you ever say that. Haley loves-"

"He's right" I confessed. The girls looked at me wide-eyed.

"I should spend time with her. I'll even call her" I dialed my mom and she answers.

I told her everything and she yelled at Tony. I laughed and he flipped me off. The police came and arrested him. I grabbed Maddy and the rest and brought them to our house.

She started crying touching her stomach. I looked at her with fear as she gave me the same look. The ambulance came to my house and took her to the hospital.

They took the test and speed walked towards our way.

"Good news, she has no damage in her body" the doctor gave out.

"Bad news, she's pregnant"