Chapter 23

Ross' P.O.V

It was 8 pm, at Brittany's house, and I'm kissing disgusting woman.

"Mmmmm kiss back baby" Annie moaned. I didn't even want to.

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH, KISS ME BACK OR I'LL-"

Annie started cursing at me. I rolled my eyes and kissed her. Brittany was with Justin and all the girls stared and giggled.

"Your mine now" Annie whispered.

-

-

-

After the 'party', I went home to sit on the couch. My lips hurt soo bad. I went to the calendar and crossed off an 'X' on today's date.

Rocky came in with a coke. "What's up?" he asked. I sighed "My lips hurt"

He stared at me and frowned. "You were with Brittany, weren't you?"

"I didn't want to. Brittany forced me to"

"What about Haley?"

"We are secretly dating"

"Oh, well cool" Rocky walked upstairs. Typical Rocky.

I went to bed and texted Haley.

(R=Ross H=Haley)

R: Hey babe, come over

A minute later.

H: I'll ask

3 minutes later

H: I can come over

R: Ok see you then

H: K

I waited in my bed, shirtless. I heard a car just drove up the driveway. I immediately open the door and Haley stared.

"Can I get a hug?" I smirked. "Noo" she ran inside and I ran after her. "Come here" I said in my deep sexy voice.

She ran upstairs and I ran after. She backed up and hit a wall. I hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

I kissed her lightly and kissed her neck. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" she whispered.

I brought her to my bed and hugged her waist. "What if Brittany finds out less than a month" she worries.

I kissed her back and rubbed my nose to her neck. "I'll make sure that will never happen" I promised.

We fell asleep and Haley smiled in her sleep.

I woke up at Haley running to the bathroom and gagging. I ran in there and rubbed her back. She was vomiting.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded weakly and wiped her mouth. We walked to bed and she laid down in my arms again.

"Goodnight" she said

"Goodnight, my love"

Haley's P.O.V

Once Ross went to the beach with his brothers, I immediately called Maddy.

"Maddy, come over please"

"Haylie, what happened?!" she asked worried.

"I threw up yesterday but I don't feel sick"

"I'm coming over"

Five minutes later, she knocked on the door. I opened it and she dragged me outside.

"We are going to see the doctor today"

-

-

-

-

We walked into a waiting room and walked up to the front desk.

"I would like to see Dr. Williams for her" Maddy glanced over at me.

"Name?" the lady asked.

"Haley Johnson" I introduced.

"Okay, date of birth"

"May 13 1996"

"Okay I have you here. Doctor Williams will be with you in a few minutes"

"Thanks"

We waited with worry and silence. "Haley Johnson?" Dr. Williams called.

Me and Maddy held hands and walked together.

"Take a seat" he ordered. We both sat down and so did Dr. Williams.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" he asked.

"Yesterday, I threw up but I don't feel sick"

"Hmm" he thinks. He pulled out cords and attach them to my stomach. He waited until a beep was heard.

He checked and looked back at me.

"Haley Johnson, you are pregnant".

A/N

By the way, the person at the door was the pizza delivery guy:p