Chapter 44

Haley's P.O.V

Daniel held me tighter to him as I clenched my fists. "Rydel, I thought you weren't suppose to tell them!" Brittany looked at her. "I didn't even say a word to them" she looked back at her.

"Okay let's just get out and sneak away before they see us" Daniel suggested. We nodded and started swimming to the very back of the pool and started sneaking away from them. "My feet are hot!" Annie complained. "Shh I know mine too but we have to-"

"Hey guys!" Ross cut me of and started walking over here with Maia. We groaned as I looked at him. "What are you doing here!" Rydel yelled. "Maia overheard you guys and decided to come to. Can't believe you didn't tell me" he replied.

"I told her to" I joined in "I didn't want to see you guys so I told her not to tell you cause I know you will follow me like right now" I said irritated. I went to grab my stuff and went to my room and everyone followed. Once I got there, Ross went to open his room, right next to me.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I rolled my eyes. "Oh, I guess we accidentally got a room next to you. Oops" Ross smirked and I walked in to my room. Daniel came in. "Hey babe, I'm going to get something with Annie. Is that okay?" He asked. "Sure sweetie" I smiled and he smiled back. Ross came bursting in with the door almost close without Maia.

"What do you want" I moaned and flopped down on my bed. Ross sat by me and stared. "Stop staring at me" I complained and stood up to my suitcase. I grabbed my clothes and turned around. Ross stood in front of me and I jumped back. "Stop doing that" I turn my head away not making eye contact.

He grabbed my face and pulled me towards him. I looked down. "Look at me" he demanded. "No" I replied. A tear escaped my eye as he wiped it away. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because I miss you" he smiled and another tear escaped my eye. "But you're with Maia with your kid" I pulled him away.

"She made me" he answered. I looked at him widely. "W-What do you mean?" I asked and he sighed. "She made me not like you because she liked me. I felt heart broken and she wanted me to get her pregnant. I was doing her a favor and eventually she made me hers" he was almost crying. I wanted to hug him but I had a boyfriend who could come any minute.

Rydel burst through the door and looked very shocked. "HALEY YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" She dragged me to the elevator to floor 7. "Rydel why are we going to floor 7?" I asked. Once the door opened, Rydel dragged me to room 713. The door was open and I saw a girl and a boy making out.

"Nice. Came all the way here to see people making out" I whispered. "Do you know who they are!" She whispered. I shook my head and she dragged me into there room and turned on the light.

"DANIEL, JUSTICE!" I yelled instantly. They both looked at me in shock. Justice, remember her? She was my old classmate who took a video of Annie and Ross making out at school? Well SHE is making out with my boyfriend that I have been dating for almost 3 weeks.

"What is it Daniel. Are you tired of me?" I asked. He sighed "Look, I didn't know we will go this far and I started to like Justice since this first day of senior year. I found her in the lobby and she liked me to. I'm so sorry Haley."

"It's okay. I know how you feel. Can we stay friends?" I asked. He nodded and I closed their door. Rydel hugged me and I smiled "Its okay, I like someone else now."

"Already girl. Who?" She asked. "I think I still have feelings for Ross" I replied. Rydel looked shocked "Why would you like him if he's dating Maia and they're having a baby."

"He did that as a favor to her" I replied. Rydel nodded and we went back to our room. Ross was waiting in our room as Rydel went to the bathroom to change her clothes. I sat on my bed looking down as Ross came to sit by me. I felt his hand wrapped his arms around me as I lay my head on his shoulder.

We flopped back on the bed as my head went close to his chest and his head lays on mine. "What are we doing. We breaking up and getting back together with Tyler in the middle" I blurted out. Ross stood his head up and looked at me. "Are we even parents to him?" I asked.

"Can we now? I broke up with Maia while you were with Rydel. She left Atlantis" he smiled "But since she left the room left without her signing out, Rydel can have that room."

"Are you serious!" I squealed. "Yeah" he smiled. I hugged him then pulled back "I'm sorry I was just so happy."

"Well are we the happy couple with a baby boy?" He asked. I nodded with excitement and we hugged. I looked into his eyes as he kissed my lips. Sparks flew everywhere and I kissed back. Rydel cheered and we laughed.

"Well Rydel, guess who has her own room" I smiled. "REALLY!" She squealed and packed her stuff "What about Maia?"

"She left without signing out so you have the room to yourself" Ross chuckled. "No, I'm bringing one of the girls from the other room. I'm bringing Brittany since she help paid" Rydel smiled and left the room.

We laughed and I pecked Ross on the lips one more time.