Chapter 42

Haley's P.O.V

I was at home, crying in Brittany's arms. "I don't know what to do if Tyler gets older, he will eventually find out about his dad. He would probably spend more time with him" I cried.

"Shhh it's okay and hey, to cheer you up,me, Daniel and Annie were planning before we go back to college, we can go to the Bahamas for our vacation" Brittany squealed.

"What?! Are you serious?!" I squealed and jumped into the air. "Let's go to Maddy's to tell her the news, and Rydel" Brittany suggested.

"I'll tell Rydel since you don't want to see Ross" Maddy smiled. "Aww thanks babe" I hugged her and she hugged back.

I got into my car and drove to Maddy's house.

Brittany's P.O.V

I got to the Lynch's house and knocked on the door. Maia opened it. She was in a top that shOws her stomach and short shorts.

"Ugh what are you doing here?" She asked annoyed. "Is Rydel here" I asked.

"RYDEL! SOMEONE AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" She yelled and I plugged my ears. Maia walked upstairs and Rydel appeared at the door. "I wish she can go home" Rydel muttered.

"Why won't she?" I asked. "Ross invited her to dinner and now they're upstairs doing whatever" Rydel sighed "So what's up?"

"Well we were thinking before we go back to college, we can take a trip to the Bahamas!" I squealed. "Omg that's amazing!" She squealed.

"Please don't tell Ross or Maia because Haley doesn't want to see either of them while in the Bahamas" I whispered "Just tell your parents and siblings but Ross and Maia and tell them not to tell them."

"I promise" she held out her pinkie and I took it with mine and we laughed. "We leave the 3rd Wednesday of June" I told her "and we come back the day before the 4th of July."

"Sounds awesome" she chuckled. "Bye!" I waved and took of to Haley's house. I knocked on the door and Haley opened it. "What did she say?" She asked. "She thought it will be awesome and will ask her parents. By the way, I told her not to tell Ross or Maia or they'll come with us" I replied. "Oh and I asked Maddy and her mom said yes!" Haley smiled wider.

We sat on her couch and got on to the internet on her laptop to search for a plane ticket. "Here!" We bought plane tickets for the six of us. Then we start looking for a hotel. "This first one" I pointed out. "Atlantis?" She asked. "Yeah, my parents and I went there when I was 8 and it was beautiful" I smiled and she chuckled.

"I don't know. It looks expensive" she sighed. "Honey, do you even know who I am?" I giggled.

"The rich brat" she chuckled and I punched her arm. "Okay okay we're getting this one" Haley ordered us two rooms. Me, Annie and Maddy get one and Haley, Rydel and Daniel get the other one.

"Will you be okay sleeping with two other girls" Haley asks. "Of course, they are my besties" I smiled. I really do feel comfortable sleeping with two of my best friends.

"Okay then" Haley clicked accept and it told us that we finally got our rooms.

I was at her house the whoke night planning all the fun things we are going to do over there. "See ya Brittany and thank you!" She smiled and closed the door. I git a text from Rydel 5 hours ago.

To: Brittany

From: Rydel

My mom said yes!!

***

To: Rydel

From: Brittany

We ordered our rooms! Will you be okay if you share a room with Haley and Daniel?

***

To: Brittany

From: Rydel

Of course! :) I would love to

***

To: Rydel

From: Brittany

Awesome! See you later

***

To: Brittany

From: Rydel

Bye!

I was bouncing up and down as I drove home. I opened my door with the key and got into my big house. My butler, Richard stood by the kitchen making dinner.

"Why hello Richard" I hugged him. "Wow, someone's in a delightful mood" he chuckled. "I invited my friends to come to the Bahamas with me, like mother said" I smiled.

"Well that's amazing Brittany" he smiled and kept cooking. "And I will ask mother if she can let you take the week off. You work too hard with us" I smiled.

"Really?" Richard looked at me. "Yeah! I wouldn't want you to work while I'm having fun. That will just be selfish" I giggled.

He smiled and continue to work. "Besides, mother is always working and in Miami and I will be at the Bahamas. Until I get back, get a break" I chuckled.

"Thank you Brittany" he smiled and I smiled back. The doorbell rang and Richard answered it. "She's right here. Brittany!" Richard called me and I walked over to the door.

I saw Ross and Maia at the door and I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "We just wan to let you know that we are going to France for the summer" Maia bragged. "Okay? Nice for you?" I slanted one eyebrow. They are literally the braggers of California. At least they don't know that we are going to the Bahamas.

"Will you find us a plane ticket? We tried but we can't find it" Ross asked. "After what you did to my best friend. No" I slammed the door shut and they rang the doorbell again. "Don't answer it Richard. They are the people that I don't admire at all" I ran upstairs to my room. They keep pressing the doorbell. "Brittany, will you make them stop please? They will break our doorbell if they don't stop" Richard pleaded.

I ran downstairs and open the door. "Get off my lawn or I'm calling the cops" I threatened. Maia almost punched me but I caught her fist. "I was in Karate when I was 10 so don't get me started here" I pushed her fist away. "Now scram! or I'm calling the cops and I'm not even kidding!" I slammed the door and hear their engine roaring to life.

I folded my arms and sighed. Richard patted my back. "Would you like anything Brittany" he smiled. "No Richard it's okay. Get rest" I replied. "Yes ma'am" he cleaned a little bit of the kitchen and went to his room.

I went upstairs and went to bed.