Ch.1- Princeton 🎓

⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN VERY STRONG LANGUAGE THAT YOU MAY FIND OFFENSIVE OR UPSETTING. THIS STORY ALSO CONSISTS OF VERY MATURE AND 🚨EXPLICIT CONTENT🚨

‼️PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT‼️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

*Faint moans and substantial breathing*

A wise man once voiced that you have to learn to bare the pain from the thorns itself before you can obtain the rose. What if the blood that forms afterwards never stops running? What do you do then?

I let you get inside of my head. I allowed you to get a hold of my heart. I also allowed you to place your lips on mine, knowing that it was just lust in the beginning. Who would've known this would've been the outcome? Who knew it would've turned into this?

Letting you in, loving you, it was never my mission, but it became one. One that was full of unexplainable obstacles. Even with that knowledge, it's safe to say that each obstacle thrilled the both of us. We trusted the fact that we'd get past it. I willingly made room for you to come in and you did the same. I let you in and you let me in.

All of the reparation of what continued to break... What we continued to break. This was obsession and addiction in its finest form. I was addicted to you and obsessed with the way you'd say my name. The way it would just roll off of your tongue. I was infatuated with the way your eyes  lit up every time you spoke of all your hopes and dreams or all the goals you wished to accomplish. Everything about you pulled me in when I tried to stay away. I'd let you break my heart a thousand times over........as long as it meant that you'd keep coming back to me.

*Faint moans and substantial breathing continues*

"We-...we shouldn't be doing this." I whisper in the midst of our kiss.

His toned body rested on top of my naked body. I could feel every muscle on the surface of my skin. His left arm snaked around my body, holding me close. His right hand held my face in place as our kiss intensified. His hands wandered off to different places. "Do you want me to stop? " He asks in the lowest tone. I wrap my legs around his waist and tighten my grip on his back. "No....don't stop."

I craved him in the most innocent form. I craved him in ways I could never explain. He was a drug that I abused every chance that was given knowing that he was no good for me and I was no good for him. We were.... sinners.

*Unknown Voice*

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE ?!"

SHIT!

WEEKS PRIOR

Sluggishly, I roamed around the house. Drowsiness took over me. I don't know what I was thinking staying up so late when I was fully aware of the fact that I had to be up and off for college the next day.