Ch. 10 - Give Me A Kiss

His body remained pressed up against mine. My breath picked up its pace and my body trembled under him. Staring into my eyes, he whispers to me, "You'd think by now you'd be used to me being so close to you."

I tried to gather enough courage to stop him even though I actually really wanted him right where he was. "W-we shouldn't be doing this..." I cowardly whisper. "And yet... we are." He whispers back.

His hands rest upon mine and for a few seconds as we lay there just enjoying each others presence and scent. As the dark sky's approach us, the street lights began to beam through his curtains. His beautiful hazel eyes sparkled in the light as if it were some kind of star. I could feel myself getting lost in them the longer he stared at me.

Using a bit more force, Devin pins my arms to his bed.

It was clear to him just as it was to me, just how bad we really craved each others body in this very moment no matter how hard we tried to pretend that that wasn't the case

It was clear to him just as it was to me, just how bad we really craved each others body in this very moment no matter how hard we tried to pretend that that wasn't the case. There was no confliction. Whether I admit to it or not, It was true that I wanted Devin all to myself, but I knew that It could never be...not with someone like him at least. That's why I didn't want this...the very thing that we have going on right now to go any further than it has.... But for some reason I just couldn't escape it.

Everywhere I turn, he's there. Every time I see him, I'm reminded of the unimaginable pleasure's he's made me feel. Not that I really mind that part...I mean lets face it, I've never experienced sex so amazing since I lost my virginity. I just hate how he's gotten to me so easily and how I always just LET HIM.

Everyday that goes by, girls follow and chase after him like hungry dogs and I'd be lying if I said it didn't piss me off from time to time even though I know I'm getting my insides rearranged by him after hours. But who's to say that he isn't cracking other girls open like a nutshell when he's not with me???

Oh no Genesis get a grip. DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF !?

"WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW WHEN HE'S LITERALLY ON TOP OF YOU GETTING READY TO REARRANGE YOUR GUTS FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY?!?!" I think to myself.

Maybe I'm jealous, who knows. And if I am, so what...even though I shouldn't be. We may have the best sex from time to time, and we may even actually really like each other, but if I'm being realistic, He and I would never work. I'm almost positive that I'm probably just a piece of ass to him anyway.

"Hey.." Devin says to me with worry. I hadn't noticed that I began staring off into other corners of his room, but he did. When our eyes met again he then says to me, "Are you okay? " I nod my head yes.

Okay genesis, what's your next words? Think...think...THINK!

"Yeah, I was thinking we should play some music or something. You know... just to set the mood." I say to him, flashing a flirtatious smile. He smiles back and agrees. "That's a definite."