Ch.9 - Trust Me

He teasingly caressed my exposed skin

He teasingly caressed my exposed skin. Shortly after, Devin begins kissing me softly on my neck. The electricity transferred from his lips to my skin and pulsated throughout my entire body once again. I pull away from him and clear my throat. "I'm not one of these girls you think you can just casually make out and have sex with whenever you feel like you're in the mood." I remind him, crossing my arms. He raises an eyebrow and smirks at me. "I never said that you were." He utters, resuming his task.

His lips travel up to my ear. My heart was now beating so fast that I wouldn't be surprised if I passed out.

Despite my uncontrolled breathing, there was no part of me that wished to give in to his antics right now

Despite my uncontrolled breathing, there was no part of me that wished to give in to his antics right now. "Devin, stop. We can't do this." I whimper. He slowly comes to a stop. "Why? " He asks me. I wasn't quite expecting to be questioned. "Someone might walk in." I answer. It was the first thing that came to mind. "They won't." He denied. "You don't know that! " I quarrel. "The door is locked." He calmy states, never breaking eye contact.

"Do you trust me? " He whispers to me, gently gliding his finger across my breasts. His eyes were fixated on my lips as he spoke to me, paralyzing my entire body. Well.........so much for a one-night stand.

"You see Genesis..." Devin begins to say. "Till this day, I've never encountered a girl that doesn't want me...let alone a girl I couldn't have." He states. Great, he ruined the moment. I was getting ready push him right off of me until he opened his mouth again. With my hands on his chest, I proceeded to form space between us as he says, "But I can truthfully say that until now, no girl has been able to make me crave her the way I now crave you." And just like that, he effortlessly locked me back in without even trying at all.

Normally, I'd never go through with something as crazy as this, but the way Devin Kissed and touched me made me feel indescribable things that made it so hard to resist him. It scares me to think of how much I may actually be attracted to him. There was so much power over me from his end that it made no sense.

Devin removed my shirt, quickly unhooking my bra afterwards. I was paralyzed by his touch. "Take this off." He whispers to me. I could feel the wetness conjuring up as he spoke to me.