Ch.8 - One Time Thing

As our kiss intensified, I tugged away at his shirt, hinting that he should take it off. He wasted no time; it only took a second for him to do so. I could feel the aggression and the need to take control, take over him.

Devin stripped me of my jean jacket and unhooked the detachable straps that were on my top. Mid make out, he picks me up and braces me up against his car. His chest was pressed up against mine. My heart was beating at its maximum speed, as if it were getting ready to burst out of my chest. There was no one around to see us, let alone stop us.

As the cool breeze passed by, Devin breaks the kiss, slowly trickling down to my neck, leaving small but soft bites while tightening his grip on my thigh and the back of my head, where he had a handful of my hair. The tighter his grip got, the more I tightened my legs around his waist, pinning my body to his. The strength that came with his actions was effortless. The very same hand that grasped my thigh, traveled to the hem of my shorts, as he proceeded to undo the buttons that were on them.

I could feel his arousal through his jeans. It was visible even. His lips were so soft. Against mine, they were even softer, yet the kiss was so rough and breath taking but extremely sensual at the same time. *Faint moaning*

Suddenly, he gets a hold of my throat, and his left hand finds its way right back to my thigh. By just my neck and thigh alone, he picks me up and moves me from the car door onto the hood, looking me in the eyes with a soul piercing stare. The dimmed light from the setting sun, was shining on his incredibly toned body. With his hand still around my throat, he pulls me to the very edge of the hood where he stood. *Genesis gasps*

From my neck, he moves down to my collarbone, kissing all over, leaving little marks from the wetness of his lips

From my neck, he moves down to my collarbone, kissing all over, leaving little marks from the wetness of his lips. From my collarbone, he makes his way down to my cleavage, unzipping the crop top that I wore, exposing myself to him. My nipples hardened the very moment I felt his tongue connect. He cupped both breasts, twirling his tongue around the outer parts of my areolas, placing the whole thing in his mouth soon after. "Mmmm..." I moan. I could feel a smile come over his face when he heard me moan.

I sit up from the hood, gently mushing his head away from me. Still, Devin remains silent. He just stares with a devilish grin on his face, looking down at me as I rushed to unbutton his jeans and unzip them. It is true that I wanted him. I wanted to feel all of him in this very moment... so I gave in.

Once I got a good look at what I was about to take, Devin lifts my chin up and says... "Get in the car." He didn't have to tell me twice. I hop off the hood of the car, grab my clothes and head straight for the passenger's side as he makes his way over to the drivers. We sit down in the car, I throw my clothes in the back, Devin pulls his seat all the way back, lifts the steering wheel so it wouldn't get in the way, and he turns on his music but keeps the volume on a medium level.

*Music plays* "Why so low? " I ask him. Devin slowly turns his head in my direction. "I don't want the music to overpower your screams while we fuck." He says to me with a smirk, throwing his hands behind his head and biting his bottom lip. Although I couldn't see myself, I knew that my face was flushed with blush.