Alternate Ending.

(The first half has only some minor changes)

I had sat there for a week. Same clothing. They hadn't come to see me so that means they left safely. That, or they are stuck in here just like me but I hope that is not the case.

I'm dirty and these clothes are uncomfortable. I sit on the floor and hold my hands together as I feel like I'm going crazy. I hear footsteps as I look up to find Cedric stood there. He holds something in his hands. "You have to come with us." He opens the door and I stand up. They put heavy chains against my wrist and then walk me out of the dungeon. They shove me slightly once on the stage and I stand there while my people watch me at my weakest point.

I clench my jaw and clench my hands tightly, my nails digging into my palm. I look to Cedric like I could rip his throat out right now. He looks down slightly and I move my eyes to the crowd. "Isabella Ambrosio Lothbrok, you are a Murderer and a witch. This coming Friday you shall be executed in-front of your people and then Cedric Delfina shall take place as their king." I can feel the liquid coming from my hands and drip from my knuckles. The silence of the crowd is deafening.

I look over again and lock eyes with the several blue eyes as well as a pair of brown. The brothers and sons of Ragnar Lothbrok as well as mine. They all look to me as if they are sorry to me or angry. Ivar his glassy eyes as does Hvitserk. Bjorn can't stand to look but Ubbe watches me. Eerikki has a face that I've never seen before. Anger, pure anger. I take a breath and then look away to try and not cry. I need to be strong. They knew I was not going to fight this that's why they feel pity for me.

I am shoved slightly and I stumble. I continue walking and make my way back to the dirty cell, stepping it and looking to my hands. Cedric steps in and closes the cell. "What do you want?" I speak and he points to the clothing. "For you." I stand there and then walk to them, taking them. He continues to stand there. "Are you going to leave now?" He shakes his head slightly. "No." I roll my eyes and wipe my hands harshly on this dress. I change into a tattered skirt as well as an old shirt. One that someone who was poor and a beggar would wear.

I look at him and he nods to a guard. They bring in a bucket and set it down. It's full of water. I make my way to it and drink from it as well as wiping my face with it. I move away from him and stand against the wall. "I hope you are happy." I say to him and he looks to me. "I'm not. But it's what you deserve." I bite at my lip. "And how do I deserve it?" I ask and he watches me. "I watched him burn. I heard his screaming. He was the only thing I had. My father was my mentor and you killed him. I had nightmares. But no. I started planning." I watch him and clench my jaw. I then smile. "You know, when he was screaming? I laughed." I stop smiling and watch him as a tear falls down his cheek in anger.

"Then I danced and partied because I had finally killed him." I say out of spite. "I would do it again." I say and he walks to me, kneeing me harshly to the stomach. I fall down and cough up some blood, the metallic taste throughout my mouth. He kicks again and I laugh again with blood on my chin and through my teeth. He crouches down and grips my cheeks, looking to me. "And I would do this again." I spit in his face and laugh again. "I'm not scared." I watch him and he stands, kicking me in the ribs once more then leaving.