Fools Journey.

It had been a few months of living in this damned castle

It had been a few months of living in this damned castle. I miss having reign of my own. My people are terrified of him. As am I. He is willing to do whatever for any type of justice. I use to be this way, yes, but not til the point of scaring my own people. Vladimir is sat down at my dining table and eating breakfast as I step in with Eerikki, holding his hand. I take a seat at the table as food I served to me. I hold my son in my lap and let him eat the food placed in front.

I run my hand through his hair and kiss his head softly. Soon after, his brother steps in. His name is Dorin. A drunk really. Drinks all of my good wine in which my ancestors have saved for many, many years. I look to them and push my hair to behind my back. "Princess Isabella." Yes. Princess. To which I have been denoted to..

"Yes, King Lupei?" I focus to Vladimir and he stops eating. "Why do you choose to not eat?" He look at me and sips his drink. He gestures to the servant and then to me. The servant soon brings the food and I furrow my brows. "I finish what he starts." I suggest and he lets out a laugh. "That is a growing boy, he needs all he can get." Eerikki eats with his hands and I nod to Vladimir. "You are right." I pick at the food in front of me and slowly eat.

Soon after a man steps in with his guards. "Why do you disturb us?" Vladimir abruptly snaps and stands. Dorin looks to him and then sips his wine, eating his food much rather like a beast. I wonder if Bjorn had heard of my kingdom being taken.. No one has yet to help me. I wipe Eerikki's mouth and sit back in my chair. Dorin looks to us and I look to him. He grins to me and takes a bite of bread.

Vladimir laughs loudly and I look to the ones speaking. "So you are saying the Russ Vikings need my help and my army." I rest my head on my hand and try to listen to them. "Well my king. They had actually asked for Princess Ambrosio but you had taken reign and the news had not gotten to them." He nods and looks to me. "We will see about what we are to do." He raises his voice and gestures, making his way back to the table.

Dorin looks at him and his brother to him. "So. You have quite the.. sophisticated reputation." He says to me and I hum. "Yes. I do. I made many friends as well as enemies." He nods and lets out a laugh. "So do you know King Oleg the so-called prophet." I hum and shake my head. "I know of him. But have never met him." I gesture and he smiles. "Lovely. So you won't mind leaving and traveling the Silk Road. I want you to deal with this and see what he wants."

I look at him and furrow my brows. "I know nothing of them. So why send me alone?" I set Eerikki down to the ground and sit up. Vladimir gestures for him to come there and he gladly does. He holds my son and looks at him. "So how is your son blonde and you and your husband had dark hair?" I clasp my hands together and tilt my head to the side, annoyed he had yet to answer my question. "My mother had blonde hair." I run my fingers against my forehead and then look to him again. "My question?" I say and Vladimir, grips his glass of wine. "Dorin will be accompanying you."

Dorin looks to his brother and then to me. "He will take care of you and he knows the ways of the Russ." He says just me. "What do you mean just me?" He nods and hums. "Yes. Just you and him." He points to his brother and I place my hands to the table and stand, causing the chair to screech against the floor. "So you think this is okay to keep my son here? Absolutely not." I look at him and he looks to Eerikki. "Fine then." He nods.