When Tides Meet.

I wake to the soft kiss placed against my forehead, letting out a soft breath and a noise

I wake to the soft kiss placed against my forehead, letting out a soft breath and a noise. "We need to leave my love." Jean whispers into my ear and I look to him. I look to the servants who are stood in the corner waiting for me. I sit up and stand. "I will meet you down by the docks my love." I say softly and stroke his cheek. He nods and kisses my palm, leaving the room.

I am suited up easily and my hair is put in a low bun against my neck. I look at myself in the mirror and then place the sword in its sheathe. I nod and step down to the docks where my husband is telling people what to do. I step into the boat where now two seats are. I sit down in one and Jean takes a seat in the other. He looks over to me and smiles. "You look beautiful." I smile to him and nod. "Thank you."

We soon sail off towards Wessex.

I stand as soon as we reach the docks of Wessex. Jean soon follows and we are greeted by horses and guards as my men get things from the ships. I get on the black one given to me and Jean on the other. I nod and make a clicking noise to make the horse go. Soon we are on route to King Alfred.

Once we arrive to it we are let into the gates where Alfred and the Vikings all wait in the courtyard. "Queen Isabella. Thank you for coming." I get down from the horse and so does Jean. "It's my pleasure." I smile to him and look to Bjorn who tilts his head to the man half his muscle mass. His head is now shaved.. He speaks up in his language. "You have brought another Knight to your side? He's not going to fight well.." I look to him and raise a brow with a slight clearing of my throat.