Red Queen.

I wake to someone poking and prodding at my back and side

I wake to someone poking and prodding at my back and side. I groan and slap the hand. I hear the steps to the edge of the bed. My feet are rugged and I sit up to see Cedric, chuckling. "Get up. You need to say goodbye to your guests!" He tugs the blanket from my body and I groan, laying back down. "No.. Just tell them to leave.." I move to my stomach and cover my head with the pillow.

He laughs and grabs the pillow, hitting my continuously. I sit up and grab it from him, hitting him with it. He's laughing and start laughing and throw it at him, sitting on the bed. I push my messy hair from my face and huff. He opens the door for the servants. "She's yours to have." He looks at me and smiles. I roll my eyes to him and shake my head with a smile. He steps from the room and I stand up.

They start working on my dress and my hair, brushing the tangles. I wince at how hard my hair is tugged. I look back to see Amalia. She smiles at me and I smile back. I look to the window and make a straight face.

She acts as if she had the Prince in her grip. I raise a brow whilst thinking to myself. I look over to my bed once they are finished. She pulled my hair back with the two pieces from the front of my hair.

I nod and step out, looking at Cedric waiting. "Are you ready?" I nod and smile. "As I'll ever be." I start stepping and hold my dress slightly. I tilt my head slightly to see the group of people and rock on my hills. "I'll never get use to this." I say softly to him and he looks to me. "You're a good Queen. Why wouldn't you not?.." He speaks and I look to him. He winks and shoves me slightly with his arm and I shove him back, laughing softly.

I take a breath and step out with a smile. I let go of my dress and hold my hands in front of me. "Thank you for coming. It was swell. I hope to see you all again soon." I say and they all clap. I hold my head high and nod once. "Farewell for now." I say and they start to leave. Everyone in carriages and ships expect one couple. Rollo and Gisla.

They step to us and I tilt my head to the side. "Yes?" I look to Gisla. "My husband wants to speak to you." She says but looks royally pissed off. Yes I mean royally... We are told to ball up the anger and release in solitude.

I look to Rollo and furrow my brows. "Alright." I look to Cedric and start stepping. Rollo speaks up. "Alone." He says in his own language. I place my hand on Cedrics arm. "Show her the Gardens. I shouldn't be long.." I smile to him and look to Rollo. "Come." I start stepping and we step to a study of some sort filled with people. I look to them and they stop working. "Leave us." I hold my hand up and nod. They leave immediately and close the door after.

I turn and look to Rollo. "What is so important?" I cross my arms and purse my lips. He makes a face to me and then clenches his jaw. "He's much your enemy as his father. Why befriend him? Why trust him?" He speaks and I lean against a table. I clench my jaw. "Are you thinking my judgement isn't correct? He wants that crown to that kingdom." He shakes his head and lets out a grunt. "You stupid woman!"

I part my lips and take a breath. "How dare you. You are in my kingdom! These are my rules!" I stand straight and clench my fist. "You know nothing of him!" I spit back to him and he laughs. "You have emotions for him." He looks at me and steps to me. "I loved you and I am trying to make sure you do the right thing. He will try to envelope you into his grip and destroy you." He speaks and I look him dead in the eye. "Like you betrayed your family. Your wife." I shove him back and he stumbles slightly.

"You're a Red Queen." He says and leaves the room. I step quickly after him and I see Gisla and Cedric step in. "What does that mean?" I speak quietly and hold my dress tightly. Fly a ways now lay upon my cheeks. "You're a whore." He grips my arm and squints his eyes. "And you only do for blood."

I pull my arm away and he starts stepping. He looks to Cedric and then looks to Gisla. He starts stepping once more and leaves the castle. I step to Gisla and Cedric, smiling softly. Gisla looks back at the castle doors and then I. "I'm sorry for whatever he's done. He has been this way lately." She says and curtsies. "I shall go. Thank you." I nod and look at her as she quickly leaves.

I look at Cedric and he looks to me. I huff and shake my head, stepping away from him and into the empty dining room. He makes a face and follows quickly after me. "What have I done?" He speaks and closes the door, looking at me.

I cross my arms and lean against the table. "Do you think of me as a whore? How do I put it.. A Red Queen." I furrow my brows and he parts his lips. The term must be very used if he has this look on his face. "Of course." I flail my hands and he steps to me. "I do not think of you as a whore or a Red Queen." He looks down at me and I look to his torso, not making eye contact. "How can I trust you Cedric?"

I continue to look at his torso and shake my head. He lets out a breath and places his finger under my chin, making me look to him. "Because I'd give blood for you." He looks at me and smiles.

I roll my eyes and smile. Giving blood to a Queen or King is bonding yourself to them through Gods will. I look at him for a moment and then playfully shove him. He lets out a laugh because he barely budges. I go to playfully hit his head with my right hand and he makes a face. I laugh and playfully hit him with the other and he makes another.

He grabs my arm before I can do it again and he pulls me to him, I look up at him and part my lips.

He looks over my face then presses his lips against mine hungrily. He lets go of my hand and places me on the table, cupping my cheeks and the back of my head. I reach to his shirt as he lifts my dress up my legs quickly.

I move my hands quickly to his trousers and untie them, going to pull at the strings of my dress. I lean back and take a breath once he quickly places himself inside of me, gripping onto him. He continues to move his hips harshly but with a beat. I grip his cheeks and chin, moving my lips against his. I moan against them and he grips my thigh up his leg as he continues. I put my head back and lean back on one arm. I moan louder and he grunts lowly.

I hear the door creak open and he moves quickly, helping me down and fixing my skirt as well as himself. I can feel my cheeks becoming hot when a guard steps in and clears his throat. "Your majesty and sir. We heard noise and were alerted. Are you alright?" He stands there and looks between Cedric and I. Cedric speaks up. "We are fine. Go back to your post." He speaks and looks at the guard. "Yes sir!" The guard salutes him and steps out.

I take a breath and look up at Cedric. He looks down at me and lets out a laugh. "I'm sorry.." he speaks and I grip his shirt, pressing my lips to his. "Shut up.. Come with me.."

We quickly rush to my room and I look to the servants. "Out!" I say and they quickly leave. I shut the door and look to Cedric. I pull the strings of my dress and let it fall to the floor.

He looks to me and envelopes me into his arms, feeling every inch of my body and I to his. The day carries on with us exploring each other.