Heartache.

(THIS IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT WITH 3RD PERSON TO TELL WHAT THE CHARACTERS ARE DOING OTHER THEN ISABELLA) ps. Only picture I could find of Timothee crying was with long hair.

I see the sky for a moment as my eyes open then go black again

I see the sky for a moment as my eyes open then go black again. The pain is inevitable. I open my eyes to a room with several women and hand maids with blood on their hands, bandaging my leg up. Yet the place a wet cloth to my forehead. Torvi takes my hand covered with my own blood again. "You need to yell. As loud as you can. The pain will hurt. But you need to push." Push? What does she mean? I push and scream loudly at the pain. The pain is so bad it causes me to black out again.

Bjorn steps out of the cabin and angrily looks for Jean. Why had he not found his wife after the battle? Why had he not understood what was going on with her?

He clenches his jaw and looks to him. He is stood by his guards, helping them. Jean looks up to Bjorn and furrows his brows, grabbing at his handle of the sword because he had a killer look to his face. Bjorn grabs his throat and Jean quickly grasps his wrist. He throws him to the ground and grabs an axe. Ubbe quickly runs in and grabs Bjorn. "Don't do this brother. He does not know. Torvi told him to leave. All he knows is she's hurt." Bjorn looks to Jean and tosses the axe down stepping back to the cabin.

Ubbe looks down to Jean and helps him from the ground. He looks around quickly because he needs a translator. Someone. "Does anyone speak Frankish?" He yells and they look at him as if he crazy but a servant steps over. "I do.." she says and he looks to her. "You need to tell him exactly what I say."

And so Ubbe tells the servant whom tells Jean. His face has a numb emotion almost. He did not know of this. He did not think she was so badly hurt from. Torvi turned him away and he should've cared more. He shouldn't had prayed to god.. because what he did pray... is what brought this.

He quickly moves past Ubbe and steps to the room where he finds his knocked out wife, covered in blood. A lot of it. He sits down in the chair beside her and tears up. This breaks his heart. He places his thumb against his teeth and bites at it, looking to the side as Bjorn watches from the wall.

Torvi looks to Bjorn. "I need to change her and clean her. So leave Bjorn." He clenches his jaw. "It's not as if I haven't seen it before!" She points to the door. "Her husband is here. She does not need you." She says and he leaves. She carries on with cleaning her up and changing her clothing with the help of Jean who wipes down her cheeks and hands, along with her feet and legs.

His tears fall without notice and Torvi looks to him. He takes the rag from his hands and steps him to the seat placing Isabellas hand in his.

I open my eyes slowly. I feel completely weak. More then I ever have. I can feel my dry and cracked lips as I try to lick them for comfort. I look to the dark window and Bjorn as he stands up to look to me. I look over to Jean who is also looking to me.

I feel... Empty.. I'm not sure why. Or how. But I feel like my life was ripped away from me again. I try to move to sit up but wince from the pain. I clench my jaw and grit my teeth. "Stay. Don't move." Jean speaks and Bjorn crosses his arms. "What happened? I remember coming and seeing you after the battle field.." I speak to Bjorn and then look to Jean. "What happened?" I speak to Jean except he looks to the side and purses his lips, trying to control his breathing.

"Yes. You had come to me but fell and I caught you. You were badly cut on your leg so I thought that's where the blood was coming from.. But it was not.." I am confused. Utterly confused. I feel my eyes burn as they fill with tears. This terrifies me. It falls down my cheek as I look to Bjorn who has possibly never seen me cry. Not even when my father died. I kept it secretly. "You were with child. Weeks old." Bjorn finally says and looks to me.

"A child?" I feel as if my breath is taken from my lungs. But why? What have I done? Is this God making me pay for my sins? Is this Freya taking my child from me for her own?

I look to Jean who looks to me with a clenched jaw. Trying to be stronger than Bjorn. But who could be when they've lost a child? I look to Bjorn and nod. "Could I have a moment?" I choke on my sentence and he hesitates a moment but nods, leaving the room.

I take Jeans hand and let my tears fall down my face as he cups my cheek and presses our foreheads together. I never thought it was ever possible for me to have a child. But this proves it.. My womb isn't the golden sack.

I kiss his lips softly and then pull away. I finally break down. I let out the most whining cry. He scoots the chair closer to me and rubs my head. I continue to release dozens of tears that have been held back from the surface.

"It's all my fault." I cry to him and he takes breaths trying to shush me, whilst stroking my cheek. I hit his chest lightly and let out another wail. "It's all my fault!"

He holds me for hours as I try to calm down. I can tell the tiredness is getting to him as his eyes are sunken in slightly. I can now move a little more.. I shift slightly over and he slips into the bed beside me. He holds me and grasps my hand, staying silent.

Finally he speaks up. "It's my fault.." he says softly. "I prayed to god that if something were to happen. Let you live.." he leans his head back and I can see the tears fall from his eyes down the sides of his cheeks to his ears. "If I hadn't.." I stop him and hold his hand. "There's nothing we could've done. I over strained myself. I fought when I knew I was feeling a way." I say and hold his hand tightly. "I love you Jean.." I speak softly. "I love you Isabella." He looks down to me and I wipe his tears.

This is the hardest thing I've been through yet. And I've been betrayed, divorced, and lied to. Nothing can beat this. Nothing.