Asking for Help.

A day has passed and I walk into my throne room

A day has passed and I walk into my throne room. I sit down and look upon my people. Immediately men step to the bottom of my steps. "Your majesty. These are the Saints from Roma." I look upon them for a moment then realize what it is about. I sit up in my chair and clear my throat. "Yes your graces?" I smile to them.

They clear their throats and look upon me. "Queen Ambrosio of Italia. You must find a godly husband by Friday. If not married. You will be denoted and the kingdom will be rightfully your ex husbands." They speak and I part my lips. "And why can I not be a queen on my own?" I speak and they let out a laugh. I clench my jaw as they are the only ones to laugh. "A man rules the house. A queen must not." They speak and look upon me. "Alright." I speak and look at them. It's marriage or my crown. I look to Cedric and he looks upset to the fact of taking my kingdom. I look to his wife whom has a grim smut onto her face.

I can already tell who was the one to tell them that I was home. I let out a smile as they turn to leave. I roll my eyes and look to the side.

I am in the room. Thinking. What am I to do? I pace back and forth, biting my thumb. I look up to see Cedric step in. "What is it Cedric? I don't have time for games." He sighs and closes the door. "I didn't know she did this." I look to him and raise a brow. "I don't care. It was bound to happen."

He crosses his arms as I pace. "Do you know of someone?.." I huff and go through my mind. Bjorn? Ivar? Ubbe? Hvitserk.. No. A 'Godly' man. They are far from it.

I think for a moment more. Rollo. Not too far. And he may know of someone. I smile and nod. "I do. Go get my men ready and a ship with things for Frankia. Quickly." I nod and push him out of the room.

Moments later, I walk down to the docks where a ship is ready. I get on it and look to Cedric. "Watch my castle. I shall return tonight." He nods and steps back as the ship sails away from the docks.

Soon we are on our way to Frankia. I sit down on a chair fastened just for a Queen. We arrive to the docks and I soon step off of the boat, making my way to the kingdom where I'm greeted by both of them. "Queen Ambrosio. I didn't expect you. What can we do for you?" Gisla speaks and looks to me. I look between Rollo and her. "I need a husband." I clench my jaw and Rollo furrows his brows. "Hvit-.." I quickly interrupt him. "A godly husband." I look down and purse my lips.

Gisla smiles and claps her hands. "I will see to it... I'm very excited." I look to her and she starts walking inside. Rollo stands outside and looks to me. "I cannot denote my crown. It belongs in my family.." I speak and look at him. "I know.. Come inside. We shall speak more of it."

I step beside him and into the castle where we sit down at a table. I am brought over a glass as I sip from it. "I have to be married by Friday." I speak finally and they nod as Gisla writes a letter. "I'm sorry. You're the only ones I trust." I look to Rollo and purse my lips. He stays silent and taps his finger tip onto the table.

Two little boys run in which I assume are their children. They both run to Rollo who pulls them into his lap. I smile at them and then look to Gisla. "Cedric is married. And his wife is pregnant." I speak and Rollo looks to me. "He was not the man for you." Rollo says and Gisla looks up as she places the letter in an envelope. She places a wax seal on it and hands it to a guard. "Hurry take this to the Courcillion Family." I furrow my brows. A name I've never heard before.

I nod and smile to them. "Thank you. Now. I must return back to my castle before Cedric and his significant other take over my castle." I let out a laugh and stand. They stand as well and she hugs me tightly. "All will be well." I hug back and look to Rollo whom I once had an affair with, without even knowing it was one..

I look down at her and smile. "I hope to see you with him. Due to it being a wedding." She nods as we step from their castle to my ship. I step onto it and nod to them. "I shall repay you." I speak and smile. "Yes. You shall. We shall also be there tomorrow night. It should not take long." Gisla smiles and I nod. I'm off again.

I arrive back to my kingdom and step off the ship. A servant waits for me and steps beside me. "I want you and others to prepare the castle. I am to meet my new husband tomorrow night. So we shall look nice." She nods and continues to step beside me.

I hope this man is different..