Viking Ritual.

The sleepless night was hard

The sleepless night was hard. I stand from the bed and run water over my face. I look up as the servant steps in with a gown and I sigh softly.

My body aches and my head pounds as I'm put into the dress as well as getting a brush through my hair. I step down to the cellar. Taking a breath. There is stood a man with a paper. I step into it, looking at a cleaned up Cedric.

I stand beside him as the man presents the papers for divorce. I take the pen and sign as well as Cedric. I turn to him and look at him. "King Delfina." I nod once. "Queen Ambrosio.." he speaks softly and nods as well. "Goodbye." I say and he watches me. "Goodbye.. I will always love you." He grabs a bag that lays to the floor as well as his sword. He steps from the cellar and leaves.

I look to the man and he nods once, leaving me. I take a breath and place my hand over my heart, stepping from the cellar. I look around the square and step through the vendors that lie around. I smile at some of the people as they offer me gifts or foods. But I kindly turn them down.

I step and look up to see Ivar hanging around Vikings with ale in his hand. They are speaking intently and he looks to me, sipping from the cup in his hand. I smile softly at him and he pats one of the Vikings arm, stepping from them and to me. "Good Morning." He says and grins to me. "Why'd you let him go?" He spoke and crosses his arms on the crutch that holds him up.

I shrug slightly and hold my hands in front of me. "He wasn't going to. That's why he wanted me here. So he's going back to his kingdom to rule it would be better." I purse my lips and look to his cup. "It's so early to drink." I let out a soft laugh and tilt my head to the side.

"It's never too early." He states and I nod. "When do you leave?" I watch him and he looks over to the men behind him. "Tomorrow.."

I nod and lick my lips. "Then we shall celebrate? Yes?" I watch him and he grins. "I agree. But the Vikings way.." he nods and looks to me. "We will set it up. You just enjoy yourself today." He brings the cup to his lips, his blue eyes never leaving mine.

I lick my lips and nod. "I shall. Somehow." I place my hand on his. "Don't invite my people. They don't understand." I nod and start stepping towards the castle. "Yes your majesty." He speaks towards me and I step inside, stepping to a small library.