5021

As Hailey storms out of her apartment she's a little distracted, but manages to keep her composure, as she clicks on her radio, listening to the dispatcher for any interesting calls to respond too, and so she's thinking to herself about to grab a coffee, and some breakfast.
And then dispatch says, "All units on the citywide, we have a possible home invasion,the owners are infuriated, and possibly there child has been kidnapped.
As Hailey was about to walk into her favorite coffee shop, she hesitates, looks up at clouds, inhales the smell of roasted coffee beans.
And says to herself there goes my mourning coffee,
then proceeds to respond.
5021 Henry, hold me down for the home invasion/ possible kidnapping, plain clothes officer responding.
Dispatcher, copy that 5021 Henry.
Hailey arrives, on scene and realizes jay is already there, and she says to herself walking toward the house, flashing her shield to the patrol officer.
detective Upton, intelligence!
Patrol officer says we know who you are, Detective Halstead is already accessing the situation talking to neighbors.
And all Hailey can do is wonder, what the hell jay is doing, she says this is my case.
As she gets to jay he says
I was on the way to get breakfast and to the district when I heard the call on the radio..
and besides, you know you could use my help today,
And Hailey just gives him a smirk, and says he always has to go in first, as he walk in the house.
As Hailey walks in she realizes, there is blood all over the upstairs walls, and she goes to put her hand on her gun to clear the second floor.
And she hears, 5021 George, offender running out the back, black hoodie, blue jeans.
In pursuit on foot, Advice my partner there might be a second offender.
Copy that 5021 George!
Meanwhile Hailey is searching for clues on what happen in the house, she finds a bag with about 75 grand, and a gun
And the patrol officer says damn, this family isn't all that they seem to be!
She smiles at him sarcastically, and says dude let me know when Voight arrives.....

As Hailey awaits Voight's arrival on scene she looks at the blood spatter, and thinks to herself this couldn't be a home invasion or a kidnapping at all the house was used as the sight of someone being murdered.
As she assumes,
Ruzek, wonders why would you use a house for a kill, and then just leave, neighbors call us up!
Hailey then looks at Adam with a sarcastic look and says, we just need to find who was responsible.
As Voight walks up the stairs he's looking at the blood. And says what the hell happened here. This doesn't look like a home invasion.
But what the hell would someone need 75 grand for?
Sarge you got your ears on? Burgess says over the airwaves.
Go, voight replys.
Well there is this new guy out here looking at our scene, he's as tall as Jay, he looks like a big shot from gang unit/robbery homicide.
Hailey Chimes in and reply's, what the hell is he doing here? That son of a.....
As jay looks from a distance seeing his partner a bit distracted, and he says to himself
Boss who let him in here.
Voight says guys we have a case to solve, let's focus on this before it all gets outta hand.
And his phone rings mid way through.