when things seem to have calmed down, but really have not...

As Burgess arrives to Med, with burgers, fries, and milkshakes, she just has a huge smile on her face knowing haileys is safe".
she quietly slides open the door as she notices jay is asleep.)

Hailey: Do i smell bacon,and truffle oil.

Kim: smells fantastic. i gotta double with bacon for you, as well as a double for jay. and two orders of fries..

Hailey: perfect. what about you kim?

Kim: for me hot chicken sandwich and fries..

Hailey: ah, ive forgotten about those.

Kim: laughs, so i didnt know jay snores.

Hailey: give him a break, the man spent 17 hours looking for me she laughs, but at the sametime thinks its cute.

Kim: so dont mind me asking but you two? doing it?

Hailey: be honest with you im just taking one step at a time as she munches on her fries.

Kim: well you too are perfect together. and jay was so worked up over your disapperence, as she takes a huge bite outta her chicken sandwich.

Hailey damn girl? hungry i assume!

Kim: you can say that.

As jay wakes up, because he smells bacon, and sees burgess is eating as well)

Hailey: Well finally you decided to join us, Sleepyhead!
Jay: Babe i just saved your life, and it was so exausting? was i out long?
Kim: yeah and quite a snoring machinc.
hailey: laughs, but at sametime blushes as jay kisses her on her forehead.
Jay: its just something about these fries.

Hailey: just enjoy them..

Kim: Clicks on her radio, 

jay: kim cut that off, we have all night here, and besides anyone wanna play jenga. he laughs?

Hailey: what about Uno?

Kim: what about Candyland?

Jay: serioiusly? candyland he laughs. as hailey kisses jay.

Kim: here i am stuck with detective lovebirds.

Hailey: oh dont mind our pda she laughs..