Conclusion of Date night..

Haileys Synopsis:
As we arrive to the hotel, walking into the lobby we are greeted by the elevator guy, floor 21?
Yes, thank you.
By the way he's a lucky man to have such a beauty of a woman.

I blush.. ciao as the door closes.

Jay synopsis:

As the elevator heads up, I notice her trying to take an elevator selfie.
The goofiness in me decides to photobomb her by putting my hands on her waist, and landing a gentle kiss on her neck.

Baby I whisper, "I want you".. as I slowly run my hands up her dress, slowly and teasingly grabbing her butt.

Babe she whispers, your being a really bad boy, aren't you, we have about 7 more floors to go, she giggles, do you wanna play with me, she teasingly unbuttons my suit jacket and softly grabs my butt kisses me, as well as jumps on me while wrapping her legs around me and playfully tickling me.

Babe.. I laugh.

I love you..

She kisses and bites my neck.. and giggles
You naughty boy..
as I put my hands on her chest, mmmm your so soft..
she blushes, babe your turning me on..
but damn your hands are so cold..
|......|

Ding, the 21 lights up, she takes her sandals off,
Race you babe, first one to the room..
gets to do he or she first
She laughs..

Oi vey ..  I laugh.

Jays synopsis:
Being the gentleman that I am, I let her win as I took my time down the hall.
I knock on the door, "House keeping"
As she opens the door, wearing nothing but her favorite CPD shorts and a black tank top.
She grabs me, get in here, you! As she takes my suit jacket off, throws it on the counter, while kissing me, babe I try to catch my breath,
What as she takes my shirt and belt off then jumps on me, baby she kisses me, I want you to, as I put her on the bar top, she giggles.. seems to me your more than house keeping mmm that depends as I teasingly take her tank top off..
She moans as she knocks over that one lamp.
You and lamps..
she giggles. Baby you made me do it..
as I throw her on to the bed. As I fall on top she quickly rolls up on me..
She moans.. the lights go off.
And careless whisperer plays..
really as we kiss and enjoy each other..
|..x..|........

As we wind down for the night she exhales baby, she asks, tomorrow..

we need to go shopping for our team, you know since we only have one day left.
Before we head back to reality as well being cops.
Ugh don't remind me..
I don't wanna go back to work yet
She kisses me,

How about we take another trip.
Maybe somewhere warmer stateside?
New Orleans maybe? I hear they have great food⚜️
He laughs..

Did you wanna do this with just us or? Wanna have Will and Natalie join us.

I mean Louisiana is a party town?

It'll be more fun.
I'll think about it babe.. but for now. Can you rub my back babe please.
Why not.. as I tickle her
She laughs.
Babe...
As I pull the sheets over us..

...[]...