10-1, 10-1.......

Hanks Synopsis:
Alright guys listen up, we've got a search warrant to serve, and possibly take a well known dealer off the streets, as requested by our commander, we need to handle this matter as we always do..
also I'm gonna let Erin tag along with us, I'm sure she can use a bit of cop work..

Hailey: sarge are you sure you wanna do that? I mean, she's federal we don't want her getting involved in low level stuff, This is our job.

Hank: Hailey we are not gonna have this discussion again, we need to learn to work together and adapt..
whether we like it or not..

Erin: maybe Upton is right I should stay behind, and besides I don't have a call sign anymore.

Jay: Er, we still have your gear locked up in storage? I mean if you don't mind dawning a CPD vest one more time?
Erin: hopefully it still fits.

Hailey: ok cut it out.

Hank: let's gear up!

Copy that sarge.
——————-/////

Haileys synopsis:
As we all arm and gear up, I notice jay helping Erin out on her vest, and it gets to me a little bit..

Jay: Erin, listen to me, we need to? never mind

Erin: jay need to what? It's been a long time since I've had someone strap my vest on me.

Jay: you good to go? Not to tight is it?

Erin: not at all, you dork. But I'm all good to go!
________________________________
Synopsis:
H: Babe, before we take off, I need to speak to you
J: what's wrong? Everything alright?
H: this whole Erin thing? I honestly don't know how much more I can take. And if she compromises you, I swear.
J: babe it's gonna be okay, I promise. Let's just focus on this arrest, and as soon as we're done, we're gonna go home. I kiss her shoulder. Stay sharp and I love you.
H: be careful and I love you..
——————————-..
Erin comes walking over to jay, so are you all set?
Good to go...
Is she alright! Of course..
j: sure lets move.
——————————
Hanks synopsis:
Alright guys let's go get this guy off of my streets.
____________