An undercover operation, and of course hailey is not comfortable with this..

Erin Synopsis:
So it's been a long time since jay and I have done something like this, I mean an undercover situation, do I really wanna be in this with jay, knowing how Upton just can't stand the sight of me being here.
Honestly I'm just here to try and stop a smuggling ring, and to prevent another innocent girl from dying.
I just hope Hailey can trust me to do my job...
God willing I hope..
_________________
Jays Synopsis:
So I've been assigned to help Erin undercover its been a long time, but I just have an uncomfortable feeling about this since I've got Hailey looking to nail Erin every chance she can. And I'm just going to go with the flow to help have a successful mission, and get this smuggler outta Chicago.
____________.
Haileys Synopsis:
At this point I don't really give a damn about this operation I just wanna have a successful bust, at same time if I even sense Erin compromising jay..
I take a deep breath, hopefully it doesn't come to that.
_________

Jay &Hailey synopsis:
J:Babe, I just want to assure you that everything is going to
be ok, you don't have to worry I can handle Erin.

H:It's not the matter if you can handle her or not, I know your gonna be fine, i am just concerned she might compromise you, or worse  "US".

J:babe listen nothing is gonna happen to us, we're gonna be okay, just watch my back out there you know.. keep an eye on me, as I kiss her hand, it's only a 2 week opt, so I'll be home in time.

H:baby I hope your right, I just want you to be careful. Smart, and have some common sense. As I kiss him.

J: I love you hails.

H: I love you too babe.. 

As we head home for the night, we end up having a scenic and quiet commute home, radios off, and as we head to try to find somewhat of a good comforting meal.
Since I won't be able to speak to Jay for two weeks during his undercover assignment.

As he puts his hand on my leg, trying to be sneaky, I giggle.
Alright mister I get it you naughty boy I laugh..
he laughs?
So did you want me, or should I say Greek food tonight or Chinese?
Can we just do sushi and go home,  NCIS tonight.

 he laughs? So did you want me, or should I say Greek food tonight or Chinese? Can we just do sushi and go home,  NCIS tonight

We both laugh.........
After 4 NCIS episodes, great sushi, and a hot shower, we decide to hunker down for the night, as I snuggle up to jay, thinking to myself, how am I gonna be able to go through two weeks without him, and with him being around Erin.
I know it's just and opt. I'm still concerned, as I kiss jays shoulder..
Babe I love you. I whisper. As he lands a kiss on the top of my head.
He assures me he's gonna be okay, that this is gonna be okay..
As we both yawn.. and softly fall asleep..
.[]......