Just like old times, only this time it feels different

Jays Synopsis:
So I'm partnered up with Erin again, and I know Hailey isn't too happy or comfortable with this situation but I assured her I'm gonna be ok, everything is gonna be ok, it's only two weeks. But anyway here we go again....
_______________________
Erin:Hugs jay, it's good to see you again partner, I just want you to know I plan on just getting this case solved, and I'm sure you know that i know she doesn't trust me. But I promise to not let anything happen to you.

Jay: Erin it's going to be like old times I'll back you, as if you would do the same, I plan on coming home every night.
Trust me we're good..
Erin: old times! As he hugs me..
Hailey looks on, from distance mumbles and walks away.
__________________________
Adam notices Hailey is already pissed.
Hailey!, Adam nudges
The hell do you want Adam?
I see your upset, anything you need to talk about,
Not really Ruze.
Im here for you if you need me.
Thanks but I'm good.
Adam says to himself, god i hope we can conclude this quickly, before Hailey and Erin fight..
___________________________
Hailey Synopsis:
Here I am doing my best to keep poised and professional seeing Erin walking around here is making all of this.
difficult and the fact she's partnered with my fiancé just worries and scares me to death.
It's only two weeks, I'll figure things out..
just the sight of Erin makes me sick..

Jays Synopsis: Why the hell do I get this gut feeling that when or before this is over my fiancé and Erin are gonna have words

Jays Synopsis:
Why the hell do I get this gut feeling that when or before this is over my fiancé and Erin are gonna have words.
I really don't wanna have to break up a fight.
I mean it's already awkward, tensions are high.
And I hope we can all work as a team to get this job done.
This is gonna be an interest two weeks.

_______________________Erin's Synopsis:As i thought, detective Upton, has her eyes out for me, she's still angry and I don't blame her, now I just have to do my job, and do everything in my power to keep jay safe, and do my job well, and hopefully...

Erin's Synopsis:
As i thought, detective Upton, has her eyes out for me, she's still angry and I don't blame her, now I just have to do my job, and do everything in my power to keep jay safe, and do my job well, and hopefully earn uptons trust.

[]

........[]..........||||