coffee with hailey..but instead it turned into a passionate meeting

Jay Synopsis:
As Erin is doing her Fed thing, meaning being in charge over me, giving me orders, like what the hell, I'm a detective not some freakin patrol officer. I mean.. Jesus Christ.
So I figured I'd sneak away from Erin for a bit..
get some fresh air and go see Hailey...
____________________
J: Babe it's me, wondering if you can break away from the district?
H: let me wrap up this paperwork, and I'll see you as soon as   I  can, everything okay?
J:I'm fine, I just needed to break away from Erin, I miss you!
H: babe I miss you, and I sure as hell need you, I'll see you soon, ❤️❤️
J:❤️ you too my love..
.............................

Haileys Synopsis:As I wrap up this paperwork, I head outta the district to meet my finance for coffee, quite honestly maybe we could sneak away for a lot longer since I've done all my cop work  and we have no pending cases, and I sure as hell miss...

Haileys Synopsis:
As I wrap up this paperwork, I head outta the district to meet my finance for coffee, quite honestly maybe we could sneak away for a lot longer since I've done all my cop work  and we have no pending cases, and I sure as hell miss him.

H:Babe, I'm on my way to you!
J:I'll see you soon, sweetheart!
H:God I love you ☺️.
J: love you too, so do you wanna get more than just a coffee i mean, I've got some time. If you wanna.. ❤️.
H: mmmm❤️, how about we skip the coffee, and just do pizza tonight before you go back under?
J: babe I'll see you at home... also did you want any snacks?
H: no, just you!☺️☺️❤️.
j: see you at home love. ❤️
——————-{}———-
Jays Synopsis:
As we both race to get home to each other, honestly I am just happy to be able to catch a break tonight, and all I can think about is what kinda romantic things I'm gonna do to hails, I think I've got an idea I laugh..
Of course I'm first to arrive home, since Hails is stuck in traffic 2 blocks away..
J:Babe I'm home, you get lost?
H:I'm not lost I'm stuck in traffic, stupid TA. I'll be home shortly.
I'm gonna call this in real quick. To get them some help.
J:alright drive safely.
H: Shut up, I'll be home shortly, love you..
J: drive safely, love you..
——————————————
Meanwhile as I'm prepping the house,
Alexa: Dim the lights, set the mood.
Play Careless Whisperer By George Michael..
I laugh, she's gonna get a kick outta this..
As my lights dim, and the song begins to play I see Haileys headlights through my windows heading into the garage.
Time to hide...
Alexa on the sound of my clap restart the song.
Trying to not laugh....
[]............
______________
Haileys Synopsis:
As I'm heading into my house, taking my jacket, gun and badge off and taking off my boots. babe I'm home.
Where are you?
All of sudden I walk into the living room, the lights slightly dim.
And I hear that distinct saxophone opener.
Seriously as I giggle, and I say to myself he's such a dork.
Now Careless Whisperer is gonna be stuck in my head for the next two weeks.
Baby your such a friggin dork..
as I'm walking toward my liquor cabinet, I feel these soft corse hands going up my back..
mmmmmm, babe you know? What that does to me?
He laughs as he playfully kisses my shoulder as well my neck. He turns me around and lifts me off my feet..
love, I giggle. As he tickles me.
I kiss him babe I tell him. I've missed you, and as I kiss him he whispers in my ear, I really needed this, and I'm gonna enjoy every minute even if it's just tonight..
as I go to take off his hoodie. And playfully drop  his gun belt on the floor.
He reaches up through my shirt with his cold hands. Babe your hands are freezing,
Well he laughs that's why your chest is warming me up.
Babe... [].
Should we head upstairs? He kisses me?
Or should I carry you upstairs.
Babe it's up to you, I giggle..
As the day begins to fade, it's been a perfect night thust far.
as we continue to just enjoy our time together, and forget about all the stresses of work, this case, most importantly erin, putting her at the back of our minds and being for each other,
damn it there goes another lamp..
he laughs, somethings never change.
shut up, and kiss me.... I giggle..
......)(.............
Few hours later, time to order pizza since we're both starving, Bartolis as usual.
Babe, did you want pineapple on your pizza?
Umm, pineapple doesn't belong on a pie.
We both laugh., what a night..
........><........