Romantic Dinner, ends in an engagement.

jays Synopsis:
As the day heads into the night after a couple of hours of rest and a bit of cuddle time.
The time has come for a romantic night, in my mind as I look down at Hailey resting on my chest, letting out some sweet snoring.
I can only hope she's ready for what's to come tonight...
As I quietly and softly wiggle out of bed placing her head on my pillow.
I head for my luggage, to get my Armani suit, and most of all that beautiful teal Tiffany & Co box, and I quietly begin, to write down an engagement speech.

the day we first met, I was dumbfounded, I was shy, I was most importantly i was in total awe, the day we became partners.
You have always had my back, watched over my shoulder like a guardian angel, and I will forever be in debt,
I just wanted you to know, asides from being a great team at work, and doing everyday life, I wanted to say that this trip has made me realize that your everything to me..
I have one question left, to answer..
Hailey Ann Upton, I will always love and protect you, most of all I would love to continue, to do this thing called "Life" the rest of my life with you by my side.
So my question to you, is
Babe, "Will you marry me"..

As I head to take a shower, I see her peacefully sleeping.
And I can't seem to take my eyes off of her ..
but anyway.. time for a very hot shower..

Haileys Synopsis:
As I'm beginning to open my eyes, after one of the best naps in my entire life, I notice steam coming from the bathroom, and I hear him singing in the shower, which I find so funny and very very cute.
And I notice an Armani suit hanging on his hook, thinking to myself I guess I'm really gonna have to dress up for dinner tonight..
doesn't really matter I feel like dressing super sexy tonight anyway I giggle to myself..
As I head into the bathroom, I attempt to throw some water in my eyes to wake up a bit, and of course, as the shower cuts off, I feel this really soft hand grabbing my ass again,
Babe I giggle.. as I turn around and hug him.
Damn you smell good..
he kisses the top of my head, and says, I wanna smell good for dinner tonight.
By the way babe I ask I never knew you were an Armani kinda guy I laugh.
Well I'm a fan of good looking suits.
I roll my eyes, whatever babe..
as I go to warm up the shower for me, as I let my hair down.
I start to brush my teeth..
I faintly hear him talking to himself . What about i don't
know but any way.. hot shower here I come..

After my shower, I see him in dress pants, black shirt, and he's putting on some hair gel, as well as cologne.
I can only imagine how handsomely sexy he looks. And tonight I will be playfully taking that off I giggle and blush.
Now for my attire, I will be dawning a black silk dress, my Romanian Sandals, as well my favorite teardrop necklace he gave me 3 yrs ago..
Babe, can I borrow you for a second?
He replies, sure?

Can you zip me up?

He giggles, sure as he slowly grabs the zipper, he teasingly grabs my ass and kisses my neck..
babe you look so beautiful.. he whispers in my ear
I blush..
your looking quite handsome as well.. your acting kind of strange tonight, from shower singing, to the suit?

He laughs.

I just wanna look good for ya, good for ya..

Selena Gomez? Really baby I giggle..

Jays Synopsis:
Alright as we're heading out down stairs, I've got butterflies in my stomach as we head to the lobby.
Front desk: Hollllstteed? Your limo is out front.

She giggles? Hollllstteed again

This time the limo is a seductive looking rolls Royce,
Hailey looks at me and says baby, where is the grey poupon?
I roll my eyes. And laugh..
On our way to dinner, she grabs and kisses my hand and says thank you for this.
You've been quite busy making the time here special and I love you babe.
I love you too honey, but my god you've got great legs as I raise up the privacy screen.
And slowly teasingly run my fingers up her thighs..
Baby: I tremble, we're in public, he ignores me and kisses my ear, and neck.
So he whispers being a little naughty before dinner can't hurt anyone..
She kisses me and softly moans, baby she blushes..