A little fresh air is all i needed.

Hailey Synopsis:
As tense as this situation is and how worried I am about jay being that he's been missing for over 8hrs and we still haven't came across or discovered any leads, or what they wanted with jay or me for that matter..
K: Hails so about this situation this isn't on you, so don't think this is your fault we didn't see it coming.
H: shakes her head, but Kim tell me why did you drag me out here?
K: Well hails I'm gonna tell you that jay was taken by your abductors brother, and I just wanted you to hear it from me first.
H:Kim are you kidding me!
K: No Hailey it's true and I promise If this sob makes a mistake we will nail him.
H: but I'm gonna rescue Jay..
K: shakes her head of course lovebird.
H: Laughs, I'm serious! I gonna go after jay!
K: whatever hails, so wanna get some food.
(Radio goes off)
Any units in the area, possible suspicious activity in this abandoned warehouse..
H: ugh Kim do you wanna?
K:Your call?
H:5021 Henry, hold us on that call.
D: copy that 5021 Henry.
K: so much for our break.. let's move.
Hailey can you grab my vest.
H: sure, here you go partner.
As Hailey goes to put on her vest she realizes she's wearing jays body armor...
Kim says nothing. And stares at Hailey..
let's move..

hails smacks the Halstead name plate.

Synopsis:
As we arrive on scene, I feel like something isn't right here. Or maybe it's just a figure of my imagination..
As Kim tells the patrol officer Im officer burgess, that's detective Upton, what the hells going here?

Patrol officer: well we got a call about suspicious activity here and a neighbor reported of a guy with another guy were fighting and arguing, and he kept on with a few punches.

Kim: okay we will check it out, so stand down.
As Hailey heads in, the patrol officer looks at burgess, and says, so she's detective Upton? But her chestplate says Halstead..

Kim replies, dude don't worry about that, she might of grabbed the wrong vest.
Just wait on  the rest of my team to arrive..
Kim, you got your ears on? Hailey asks.
Kim: yeah hails you got something?
Yeah, roll the crime lab and get the team down here.

Kim radios: 5021 Eddie roll the crime lab, requesting k-9 assistance.

Dispatch:copy that 5021 Eddie!

As Kim pulls her phone out, sarge you got your ears on?
Hank: yeah Kim go with your traffic.
Kim: what's your ETA?
Hank: 11 minutes out
Kim: copy that.  Hailey, Hank is on his way. 11 minutes!
Hailey: copy that, we got fresh blood up here?
Kim: what!

Hailey synopsis:
Here I am looking at all this blood, thinking this better not be Jay's..

As hank arrives on scene, someone tell me what the hell is going on or what the hell happened here, I mean there is alot of blood no bodies?

Hailey replies, you got me there sarge, i mean I also wanna know what happen, I just hope that's not jays blood.

Oh Hailey don't worry jays not a bleeder you should know that.
Hank and Hailey both laugh it off.

Burgess, what do you got? Hank asks?

Well sarge this house has been abandoned has been used for junkies over the last 12 yrs?
Hmm, sums it up..

By the way Hailey, vest looks a little big on you, want me to put an order in for a new one?
Hailey rolls her eyes I'm fine sarge.

Kim whispers in hanks ear it's actually jays vest.
Oh I see hank sighs..

you two get outta here, the guys and I will take this
Now go have a beer and a deep dish, on me.
Gift certificate is on your dash, Kim.

Thanks sarge, they both acknowledge.
I guess it's deep dish and beers then.
They both laugh.

Synopsis:
As we both leave the scene, after one interesting call I notice Hailey is enjoying herself, but not really enjoying herself.
Hails I ask, are you okay?
Hailey nods her head sure, but then totally shuts down and breaks down in tears.
I want jay back, and I wanted him here yesterday, god.

Kim hugs hails, we're gonna find him I promise..