Our final night in italy packing and just reflecting on the memories

As we return to the hotel, we ask the hotel if they could order us a couple of cream sodas and a couple pizzas.
They didn't mind.
As we head in to the elevator, we can't help ourselves and we spontaneously, just make out, as we go passed floor by floor, all the way to 21..
[....].
Haileys synopsis:
As we continue to kiss until the elevator stops on 21, I lean on him.
Baby I whisper thank you for everything, and the memories we made here will be something I'll never forget, from the coast, our camping trip, the fresh bread, the most delectable pasta, as well as insane paninis, the cannolis of course.
And the sex, oh the sex was amazing for all 6 days.
I blush. And i am sure he's dreading it, but tomorrow we have an 11 hour flight to Chicago, i shake my head, I'm not ready to leave here yet.
But damn it time to get these luggage's packed. Ugh
—.
Jays Synopsis:
As we get to our room we're greeted with a fresh bed set as well as towels, and cannolis.
I'm gonna save them for our flight back home tomorrow, the memories we made here, I'll always remember, especially her ass. I laugh.
Her sexy ass.. to put into context.
We came in each with two luggage's and carry ons now we've got 3 luggages we had too much fun out here.
As I go to kiss her and playfully undo her shirt.
She giggles mmmm she tries to resist,
Babe she trembles i am trying to pack,
As I tickle her and force her to then turn around and look me in the eyes.
She giggles babe, she kisses me.
As I playfully place one arm in the left cuff, right in the right cuff.
Baby she giggles, kinky are we, or wait I'm the bad girl, as she tries to get outta his cuffs, while he's tickling me.
Babe, she moans....... Mmmmhm, she laughs your driving
me crazy again,
As I pick her up she wraps her legs around me..
Baby, he whispers in her ear..
I love you.. you be a good girl I laugh
She laughs gosh your so cheesy
As someone knocks on the door, "Room Service"
Shit really?
Umm babe? The pizzas here.
She giggles, well undo me. And I'll get it.
Damn it..
moment ruined ..
But hey we need to eat.. as she gets up to throw on a robe, I playfully smack her ass as she heads to the door..
Mmmm, she giggles.
As she opens the door.
God the pizza smells so good ?
What do we owe you?
Hotel guy: our compliments, it's
on the house.
Thanks we really appreciate it, here's 200 us for your tip
Ciao.
By the way your very beautiful.
I blush..

[🍕].......

As we're enjoying a final authentic pizza, which by far the best one ever, we were feeling a little nostalgia so yeah it was his bright idea to watch

Wax On, Wax Off,  we both laugh.
Such a classic.

As the night begins to fade, and the pizza was the delish, now we gotta wrap up packing up, so we don't have to rush, and just maybe finish what we started.. one last time..
we kiss.
Are you ready to go home tomorrow, not really.
Let's just enjoy each other and our final night in Italy.

We kiss.