Ciao, Italia. 11 hours later "Home".

Haileys Synopsis:
As my alarm goes off, I softly wiggle out of his arms, it hit me that we are going home today, and I'm a little sad that our Italian excursion is coming to an end, so one last time I call the front desk, this time for dark Italian roast coffee, as well as a couple of breakfast sandwich's .
Since he's still asleep for about 45 minutes, I'll be getting ready first, thank god we set our clothes out, and packed up last night.. one less thing to deal with.
Have to admit I'm going to miss the huge showers, but looking back I have to say I definitely had the time of my life.
I learned a lot, history, the amazing food, how to camp, but most of all I found out how much i love jay, and how much he means to me, his proposal caught me off guard, but it was so perfect.. and I can't wait to tell everyone when we return.
Toothbrush in hand, i warm up the shower.
As i am heading into the shower, brushing my teeth I feel a slightly soft hand running up my back..
good morning babe, he yawns, mind if I share this shower with you?
I giggle ,  as I spit out my toothpaste, before i can say anything he picks me up and wraps my legs around him,
Places me under the shower head.
He's not saying anything, but just kissing my neck as well as playing my chest.
Babe as I'm  getting turned on, knocking off his soap as well as the stuff on the shelf..
ba-be i Softly moan..
as much as we know we need to get the airport, we instead just forget it for a few minutes and enjoy this.
He laughs, I love you
Love you too, you naughty boy.
As he continues tickling me..
I giggle, babe we really need to get ready
He laughs.
I laugh  as I throw water in his face..
.....[]........
As we're both gonna be wearing CPD issued clothes, since it's all we had left, we match again.
As he's putting all our amenities away, I'm putting a light polish on our badges.. for good luck anyway.
As he's reminds me, all packed.
Well this has been a one hell of a vacation, one for the books. As we both clip on our badges even though we have no jurisdiction.
We bid farewell to this amazing suite, breakfast and coffee in hand we head to the elevator..
As we head down to the lobby, we are greeted to a charming front desk.
Good morning, headed home officers?
We laugh yes.
Did you enjoy your stay.
We did and we left you guys gifts.
As our way to thank you for your warm hospitality.
So we will be shipping you our pistachio cannoli's, as well as a few of our signature breakfast sandwiches.
As they noticed Hailey loved them so much.
We are flattered so can you have someone get us to the airport quickly.
Yes sir, just one second.

He calls the airport, I've got mr and mrs halsteed?
Can we get them TSA pre✅, also priority boarding.
Yes sir, airport replies
also they are law enforcement in the US.
So take care of them.
Alright you two, I've got you guys a limo to the airport, as well as TSA pre✅. Just flash your badges.
Thank you for staying with us, safe travels.

Ciao.. we both acknowledge.
__________________________________
As we arrive to the airport, first things first check in.
First class 20A&B. To Chicago?
They ask if we enjoyed Italia,
We will be back, we have more food to discover I laugh.
Babe we're all set, boarding pass for you.
Badges in hand, we head to TSA.

We hear on the loud speaker, Halsteed? Please proceed to the pre✅ line.
And prepare to show us your credentials..
we both laugh in a line about 230 people.
As we both walk up to the metal detector.
Chicago PD, we're detective Halstead's
She laughs, babe. I blush.
Alright gate 21b is your gate safe flights officers.
What do you know, our gate is right directly in front of us.
We both laugh.
11 hours we will be back in Chicago. We roll our eyes. Bathroom break/ snack run. She laughs.
Alright.
As we head to the terminal store,
Yogurt pretzels, water,
Candied orange zest/ginger.
And what ever she wants.
Pita chips, hummus,
Sparkling waters/ candied ginger.
As I'm about to pull my card out.
She notices were cops.
So she just comps us.
Be safe detectives ..
I laugh.
She kisses me.
As we await boarding hails lays her head on my lap.
She says this trip was amazing, and one for the books.
Now i am engaged to you my love.
He blushes and kisses her forehead.
Loudspeaker goes off.
We will begin with priority seating
Will the halsteeds come forward please.
We both laugh, ciao
He laughs halsteeds going down the tarmac