11hrs in the sky, to Rome..

Haileys POV:
As I wake up 45 minutes prior to jays alarm, I go and fire up the shower, and brush my teeth, I've got the gitters but I'm just excited to finally be taking a flight to Rome..
after about 20 minutes, I jump out the shower leaving it on for jay, so it's nice and hot.
As jay walks into the bathroom, the steam hits him he coughs, good morning you sexy thing, as he grabs my butt.
Jay laughs baby throw on a pot of tea will you?
Sure babe as I throw on some track pants jays tactical shirt, and his army hoodie..
babe, should we bring our badges? 
Yes he replies, but no firearms.
I laugh of course babe.. as I pack the cookies, empty water bottles, and few other carry on's
see you downstairs,
I'll put all of our bags in so we can hit the road.. asap.
He laughs, alright.

As jay comes running down the stairs in track pants, black shirt, long socks and one of his favorite CPD hoodies,
while making sure everything is secure,
she asks, baby dont forget the tea and make sure the stoves off will ya.

just a second babe , as he is grabbing the engagement ring out of his safe. as well one of his lucky rings.
he takes a good look at the tiffany box, and
he mumbles she has no idea how much i love her.
alright stoves off teas in hand ring secured..
now to set the alarm..

babe as he jumps right into a warm truck,
go ahead and lock down the house..
alarm set..
Ciao house..
baby she replies, i love you kisses his hand..
Chicago airport here we come...

Such a dork.. babe.. she laughs

Haileys POV:
As we arrive to the airport to check in its cold, its busy,
hes grabbing our boarding passes.
so he replies, baby round trip Chi to Italia.
first class and yes we will be sitting next to each other. 11hours, next to someone i love, i blush.
he kisses me..
babe heres your badge.. maybe we can get expodited through TSA she laughs..

Its worth a shot. damn the long lines he laughs

babe i reply while holding his hand, its the airport..

TSA agent: Good morning, boarding passes & ID's please.

I obliege, here you go, i hand them my ID, and ticket as well as my badge..

He does the same, ID ticket and badge..

TSA agent: headed to italy i see? make sure to visit the gladiator arena, and visit naples, the best meatballs ever.. trust me.

since your both police, im gonna have you both head to

the TSA pre✅ line..

alright, you two, have a safe flight. Ciao..

this is off to a good start, not having to take anything off or open a bag.

he laughs, so wanna grab some airport breakfast, top off our waters.

and just wait since we dont leave for another two hours..

sure babe, but first. gonna do my buisness

he laughs, same here see you shortly..

god hes so sexy... i blush and giggle..

Haileys Pov:
well since we have sometime to kill might as well grab a bite and catch up on the last of us, which is so good? but jay on the other hand is rewatching GOT, since hes got this obession over Daenerys Targaryen.
shes twisted if you ask me, but he loves her..
anyways, i am so excited to be putting work and chicago aside. and doing this with him is perefect..

Jays POV:
have to say such an overprice for an over toasted bagel he laughs, as shes like they call that a cinnamon roll.
oh shit, he laughs, so thats why its an over sweet bagel.
hailey rolls her eyes, baby its a cinnamon roll..
whatever it is. ugh