Greek Food, and a great calming conversation.

As hailey and jay walk into her favorite Greek resturant, they are welcomed with a warm welcome,  jay laughs, i swear greek people are just amazingly Awesome. OPA jay replies and hailey laughs.

Hailey: So jay about the Erin situation, ive noticed its put you on edge a bit?  did you wanna talk about it?

Jay: Well its been 6 yrs since she and i were longtime parnters as you know, and if it werent for her mother causing drama she would of not had to leave intelligence, which none of it matters  its the fact she left without any goodbye. and she just disappeared for yrs, its just strange to see her here again. do i miss her somewhat, do i still love her, as a friend yes, but other than that ive moved on, ive got you hailey, and i sure as hell love you .. hailey just blushes.

hailey: so can we get two gyros, humus, two ginger ales, and  3 spanakopitas, 2 here one to go.

Jay: let me guess Burgess, he laughs

Hailey: yes babe Burgess.. she laughs

jay: rolls his eyes, also throw in some greek fries while your at it.

server responds, sure thing officers, ill have that right out for you.

Hailey laughs.

jay: i honestly dont know how im going to be able to work along side erin,

Hailey: babe just do your thing and she will worry about hers trust me the feds are up there, and were just CPD.

jay: ill do my best, and on second thought, i never could understand humus, but its amazingly good here.

Hailey laughs, i cant take you anywhere,  love you babe.

jay: love you too, did i tell you that you look incredibly beautiful today..

hailey blushes..

as they are both literally tearing up the humus, being since they have not had a decent meal since early that mourning.
jays radio goes off

Dispatch, 5021 George?

Jay: Go for 5021 george,

dispatch: your suspect has been spoted in chinatown, would you like us to capture?
5021 george?

Jay: negative dispatch. just keep a tail on the suspect. and notify me if anything changes.
Dispatch: copy that 5021 George, will notify.

Hailey: jay what the hell are you doing, isnt  that a lead?

jay replies no  we just need to play this out? let the feds sweat it out a bit. and yeah we arent done here eating.

haliey rolls her eyes thats so true, as jay turns his radio the way down..

ive got something to ask you jay, hailey asks, i know that look jay replies, you want or need something,?

hailey replies, yes babe can you do me a favor and take care of the bill she laughs, my card is in your truck, and its too long of a walk, and its cold.
Love you jay, she says sarcastically

jay replies simply with a kiss on the forehead..
love you too.. jay laughs

As jay takes care of the tab, hailey steps outside to get some air.
jay heads out, and tells hailey they managed to get all their food for free due to all cops eat free deal.

babe, call burgess let her know we got her food. hailey replies dont call her its a surprise.
Units on the citywide, attempted robbery in little chinatown, feds need back up / asistance.

hailey: babe we gotta get rolling, 5021henry hold us down on that chinatown call were a 5 blocks out,  plain clothes officers responding.
notify intelligence we are on premis.
copy that 5021 henry will notify.

jay rolls his eyes, cant belive we have to work with the feds.
hailey: dont worry about erin.