Uptons in danger, we need to work fast.

As jay returns to the district, takes off his jacket, puts it on Upton's chair, as he sits down he pulls Upton's badge outta his pocket squeezes it, and says to himself I'm gonna find you, I promise, and whatever it takes..
As Burgess walks in she looks at jay and she throws a muffin at him and says, it's not your fault.
I'm sure Hailey is gonna be ok she's as tough as any cop I've ever known, she would want you to focus on finding her not dwelling on faults..
and in typical ruzek fashion he says so when this is over drinks at Molly's?
Hank laughs and says how the hell can you think about whiskey right now Adam? Tell me!
We all need to find her, I don't care what we gotta do.
And as jay is about to say something, his phone rings...
He picks up almost immediately, and reply's who the hell is this? And how did you get this number?
And somehow he realizes it's a familiar voice.
And I don't have much time I'm pretty busted up, this building we are in, it's somewhere, looks like a storage facility smells like it's not been in use in many years, it's really cold.
And then the phone disconnects.
Hank wonders? Did we get a trace or something? Or who this number belongs too?
Ruzek reply's boss?
I think we have something.

5021On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara