Art, History,Cannolis and the leaning tower of PISA

Jays POV:
My alarm clock in my mind goes off, as I can faintly see the sun peeking through our curtains, and I really need to get moving but at the same time I can't seem to want to disturb her peaceful sleep, her cute snoring. she just looks so beautiful as I kiss her on top of her head.. she just softly wiggles..
Good morning beautiful. I kiss her neck..
Haileys POV:
Morning baby, I yawn and stretch wrapping my arms around his face, I laugh
So who wants to go first? I whisper and laugh.
He just continues kissing and softly tickling me..
babe, i lustfully laugh..
So what do we do for breakfast here?
He laughs I'm barely awake, and your thinking breakfast?
I roll my eyes, and kiss him.

So I've decided on keeping it simple this morning on day 2 of our Italian excursion, so I guess it's cappuccinos and cannolis. I laugh..

Jays POV:As I come outta the shower I hear her sipping on a coffee that smells so good also eating one of my biggest weaknesses aka the cannoli

Jays POV:
As I come outta the shower I hear her sipping on a coffee that smells so good also eating one of my biggest weaknesses aka the cannoli. Oh what the hell we are on vacation, sweet tooth activated!
I'll burn it off walking all day anyway..

babe, she asks should I do ooofos or shoes today?
I laugh whatever your comfy in as I steal the last bite of her cannoli..
baby.. she smirks glad I got two..

I laugh I couldn't resist. And I noticed she's got sweet ricotta cheese on her chin, and with out laughing i just go straight in for a kiss.

She blushes..

Haileys POV:
My turn to hit the showers as well as brush my teeth, I'm really thinking tank top jeans and a hoodie. keeping it simple as I notice him putting on nothing but a matching athletic gear socks and ooofos.

I might as well match and do ooofos.

As he's waiting and packing waters as well our needs teabags etc.

he's got the news on and he laughs babe I'm glad we are in Italy it's kinda really bitter cold back in Chi-town.

As I spit out my mouthwash and turn the shower on.

What else is new, love you babe.

He blows a kiss at me love you too, as I shut the door to keep

the steam from getting into the whole Room...

After a great hot shower, I'm ready to take on the day,
He says alright, all set. Let's do this hotel see you in a few hours..
as we head toward the elevator, he still has this habit to grab my butt every time he walks pass or beside me.. as much as it's drives me crazy, I find it kinda cute in a way..
as we start heading down to the lobby, whispers in my ear, that he loves me.. and I kiss him.
Jays POV:
Hand in hand we head out of the hotel, now we do the whole art museum thing, as we arrive, the museum looks so beautiful even she is in shock how beautiful it is..