2 weeks of copwork, before the trip to Rome.

The morning begins as the alarm clock goes off, and jay looks down at his chest, and begins the day kissing hailey on top of her head..

Good Morning beautiful, jay whispers in her ear, baby you look so beautiful today. and your hair is so soft asmooth, and it smells so good..

hailey begins to open her eyes, babe your such a romantic, and can we stay like this for another 10 minutes, i dont want to get up, just yet..
babe what about breakfast? as hailey just yawns,streches and procedes to rewrap her arms around jay..

oh alright 10 minutes, l love you babe. jay replies

hailey kisses jays hand, i love you too.

As jay wiggles outta bed, he heads downstairs to get the coffee going, as well as some poptarts going.
keeping kinda simple today.
As haliey makes her way downstairs in nothing but a  t-shirt on.
jay is taken back to an old song, so he tries to find it, and yeah, hes reminded of an old jessica simpson song.
hailey grabs her coffee. and her poptart, and right off the bat, she notices the microwave.

the hell happend here? she laughs?

jay: babe its a long story.. shit  im dead

hailey replies, long story huh? more like burnt popcorn all over the place, how can some one burn popcorn.
she laughs at jay...

Jay replies: well i was watching a movie, and i got distracted. didnt pay attention to the timer.
but anyway we gotta get on the ball, dont want to be late, you know how voight hates when his team is late.
hailey laughs.. havent we ever been late, kisses jay muah.. dont worry about the microwave, ill take care of her..

jay laughs.. im sorry.

hailey, i love you too she says in a sarcastic tone..
babe, jay asks did you see where i put my badge?
its on your gun belt where you left it ..
oi vey, typical issues ive got with my life..
damn it, its snowing agian babe.
seriously,

i swear the weather people cant get anything right..

Hailey, sweetheart can you zip me up?

jay: sure he laughs..

babe i dont wanna bend over too mucb..

all set babe, jay kisses her shoulder.. so should we get going..

yes, ill grab our coffees

shit its cold today, jay goes out to his truck..

hailey laughs..

Upon arrival, Hailey notices Erin at the district clearing out.

As Voight is talking to Erin's boss on the phone,
Voight: yelling at Erins boss, our unit is done working with you all, and we almost lost one of our own due to your lack of information.

No disrespect, but we need Erin to get out of here she's been too much of a distraction, and hassle I don't want to see my team fight. So I'm sending her back home.

The hell was that about sarge,

Sorry Hailey, about that, let me get the door,

Jay gives voight a nod, and totally ignores Erin.
As Erin leaves, she hugs hank, tells him to tell Hailey she is sorry, for putting her through an op that went sideways..
as for jay.  I've nothing to say.