Day3: Colliseum,& pizza.

Jays Synopsis:
As day 3 of our Italian getaway,comes I figure it would be the time I stand strong and really consider popping the question, to the woman who is my best friend, my other half, and most of all the love of my life..
I was really planning on doing this day 5 but I just can't wait any longer.. and well i am gonna keep this secret for now..
or until tonight anyway...
Back to our regular scheduled moment.

Haileys Synopsis:
Going on day 3 of the most amazingly perfect Romanian trip, he's been going above and beyond to make my time here so special, and this morning waking up I hear the door as someone who's knocking on it..
I open the door, and I'm met with

As well as

And here I am thinking how sweet he is surprising me over and over again

Honestly I don't know what is going on, but I'm sure today he will be getting some.. I bite my lip and laugh..
As I'm headed to the bathroom I hear him snoring and he's wrapped around my hoodie and pillow..
god he's so cute...

Jays Synopsis:
As I begin to awaken I hear her in the bathroom brushing her teeth..
morning babe, as I yawn and playfully kiss her as well as grab her butt.

Not to mention her hair smells so so sweet. By the way those roses and chocolates.

I'm glad you got them.. I blush, todays gonna be another fun day.

As she turns the shower on, she kisses me on the chest and says I can't wait, hopefully more surprises await.
I can't tell you, but you'll be in for a huge one tonight as
I begin to brush my teeth.

And for good measure i flirtatiously grab her butt one more time.
Babe!!
she laughs and at the same time blushes.

Haileys Synopsis:
as i finish up the warmest shower ive had in the last couple of days
i see him looking at himself in the mirror, and its like he is warming himself up, prepping for a speech of some sort, i dont know what it is?
i figured i would brush up agianst him and wrap my arms around his core..
he turns around, and wraps my legs around his waist, and he passionately kisses me, and whispers,
god you smell so good.